Chapter 1

I glued my last stolen shots of Damon to my photo album. I don't know what he did to me, but I feel like I'm in love with him. I was studying at HMU. Damon, my crush, is the son of the owner of the university. Since he almost ran over me with his car, I feel like I want to see him every day.

I am in my first year of college. Tourism is my course. I am a scholar because HMU is majestic. All the children of Royal and Elite families were enrolled here.

"Oh Zands, is that for Damon again?" said Ruru, my friend. I smiled and stared at the cookies I made.

"Ah yeah, I'll give it to him later," I said.

"Oh no! I'm warning you; Damon is cunning! He's a playboy!" she shook her head. My lips parted.

"Your mouth Ru! I'll just give it to him."

"You take care of your life Zands. Find someone else! Damon already has a girlfriend!"

My chest suddenly ached. Someone was already with Damon. Natalia is said to be the name. I haven't seen her yet, but I know she's well. That's what I hear. But I just want Damon to notice me.

"Ah, I got to go, okay?" I said goodbye to Ruru because the bell rang. Our class is about to start. "See you later."

I walked to our room. I still have the box of cookies. I'll give it to Damon later when I have time.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon when my last subject ended. I went to the locker room to get the box of cookies to give to Damon personally.

Yes, that's how I try when it comes to him. But nothing, his heart is already in someone else's.

I don't know why I don't get tired of doing this.

As I was walking, I heard the laughter of the boys in the boys' locker room.

I was right when I saw that Damon was one of them. I smiled and didn't look up when I took the box of cookies from my locker.

Suddenly, I was conscious of my face. I turned around for a moment and took the power from my bag.

I put in a little and contentedly before I went to Damon.

"Fuck, dude! No more harassment! What's mine is mine!" said a handsome man as well. They are all in jerseys. I think they just finished playing basketball.

Damon was still sitting in the chair and wiping his sweat. Suddenly my heart lost when I saw him laugh. I want to curse, he's so handsome!

"Stop it, Johnsons! You're too possessive."

They laughed! But it also disappeared when they saw me approaching. Clinton, Damon's cousin who I know is a famous playboy, whistled.

"Damn! It's the woman who did the first move?!" I heard someone say but I ignored it even though I felt ashamed.

Damon looked up at me with a frown and looked at what I was carrying. I handed it to him, trembling.

"Ah, Damon- for you. I made that." I'm embarrassed now but I am here already! There is no time to be shy! I sighed and smiled when he took it from me.

"Thanks." He said lazily and I want to jump!

"I'm leaving! You-you are welcome." I quickly turned around and ran away from them. I even heard them screaming! I went straight to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Oh my God!" I stomped with excitement. I tightly covered my lips so as not to scream.

"I hope he will eat it, and not throw it in the trash like before," I said to myself.

I am now outside the gate and waiting for a taxi going home. I saw Damon with a female companion. Suddenly, my heart ached.

It was as if my heart was pierced with pain. She had incredibly beautiful long hair and a sophisticated face. Was she the Natalia they were saying? I saw how Damon grabbed Natalia's hip and kissed her forehead and got into the front seat of her car. My heart ached so bad that I want to experience Damon's care for me too.

But how? Damon almost didn't know me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as Damon's car passed me. My tears flowed as my eyes followed his car.

Unexpectedly, my gaze went to the trash can, there, I saw the box of cookies.

The pain doubled. Those are the cookies I gave to Damon earlier, still wrapped, and unopened. He threw it again. Like what he did to my feelings.

My tears flowed as the rain fell. The rain seems sympathetic to me. I sat down and sobbed loudly. There was no one to see me. I just hope so.

This Saturday, Ruru and I decided to go Malling.

"Which mall?" I asked Ruru on the other line. I am now in front of the dresser and combing my long hair. I was wearing a black sleeveless fitted top and ragged fitted jeans.

"Shangri-la. Let's just meet at the exit?"

"Okay." then I hung up. When I went downstairs, I immediately saw mama.

"Mom, I'm leaving. I'll buy the requirements for school." I said goodbye, kissed her on the cheek, and took a sandwich, ready on the table. It's four o'clock this afternoon. She glanced at me before she spoke.

"Come home early, okay? Don't stay up late." she smiled.

"Yes, mom."

"Oh, wait." She stopped and took something into her wallet. "Here," she reached a thousand.

"Don't worry mom, I still have money. Just keep it." I smiled at her.

I took a taxi and headed to Shangri-la. Inside the taxi, I couldn't help but think of Damon.

From the fourth year of high school when I stalked him until my first year of college, I never stop chasing him. Back then, his body wasn't very bulky but at first glance, you knew he was intimidating. His eyebrows were always furrowed and always serious. But now he was smiling! I saw him smiling with his friends!

Maybe because of Natalia? Ever since he met Natalia, he has been different. His hard features became soft. He was a playboy then. I can't help but compare myself to Natalia.

She's tall while I'm not. She's feisty while I'm weak. She's beautiful and I'm... cute. I heaved a sigh.

"Why are you quiet?" Ruru asked. We are now in the Shangri la food court. I pouted and chewed my food first before speaking.

"Damon threw my cookies last time," I said softly. Ruru witnessed my possession and effort on Damon. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Well, what's new? Zand, you know Damon was already with Natalia. We saw how crazy Damon was to her." she drank some water before speaking. "Don't push yourself if he doesn't want to, you have a lot of suitors! There's Isaac, Ryle, and Kid!"

"But Damon is different." I started eating again.

"You are crazy! But whatever you do, I'm just here." She smiled and held my hand.