Chapter 3

"D-Damon." the girl stuttered. "We're just giving her a lesson. She's trying to seduce--"

"Out." Damon lazily rolled his eyes.

He said absolutely and approached slightly with both hands in his pocket.

Wearing his faded pants and a white t-shirt. He's so handsome.

"But-"

"Out!" Damon's shout thundered throughout the locker room.

Crying, the three women ran away. I don't know if I will feel sorry or laugh at them.

There are no other people here because everyone goes home at three o'clock. Now it will be four o'clock.

I wiped away my tears and bent down to pick up the cookies. I wonder if he had seen the whole scene earlier. To my surprise, he also knelt and helped me pick it up.

"Uh, it's okay." I was embarrassed to look at him until I found everything and stood up.

Gone. I looked at the crumpled box, and the cookies were crushed. I sighed.

"I'll just make this again." I bent down to get away, but he restrained my arm.

"Give it to me." He said softly.

"Huh?" My forehead creased.

"Give it to me." He said coldly.

He was even more handsome up close and very tall. He smells so good, especially when he's in front of me. I gave him the cookies that were crushed.

He glared at me until his eye landed on my knee. His jaw clenched.

"You have a wound." He said absolutely.

I bent down and saw the blood there. I didn't even realize it or felt it. Maybe it's because I was nervous earlier. Before I could answer, he was already ahead.

"Follow me." He said coldly. And again, my heart bumped wildly. Dammit!

I'm so happy! In the months I almost did this, he talked to me usually now! Following him into the men's locker room didn't bother me. No one else but just us.

"Sit." He demanded, so I immediately sat down, and he took something from the locker.

I sat in the chair there and was almost out of breath as he knelt in front of me and wiped my wound with the cotton. My heart pounded as he watched my face and knelt before me when it was over.

"Give me your cookies." He likes to demand. I opened the box and was almost ashamed of being out of shape.

But I still took one and gave it with my trembling hand. My God! Hope he likes it. Now he will eat it.

As he tasted it, he didn't take his eyes off me.

"Delicious?" I ask.

I inhaled even faster when he grabbed my nape and claimed my lip. I was suddenly shocked!

I can feel every movement of his lips. Oh my god! I am overwhelmed by a variety of emotions!

If I had just stood there, I would have been stunned. I feel the trembling of my body. The other cookies were like I had eaten when his tongue entered my mouth. He tilted his head to kiss me hard.

I gasped when he sucked my lips. His eyes darkened as he looked at me. I blinked. What would be my reaction when I got the first kiss?

"Yeah, it's delicious." He let out a playful grin before kissing me again.

My simple day was remarkable. The simple color of the surroundings is even more beautiful to my eyes. It's nice that I'm awake. Even in my dream, I was with Damon, my love.