Chapter 8

We are in the corridor! There are many students! I wanted to protest, but, in the way he kissed, I couldn't. I got drunk right away.

In my class, there was a strange smile posted on my lips.

"O-Ouch!" I moaned as Ruru pinched me! Damn, it hurts!

"Oh! I think you're crazy, Zands! What did Damon do to you in Tagaytay, huh? Did he kiss you? You're not a virgin--"

I immediately covered her mouth with the vulgarity she was saying.

"What are you talking about? Nothing! We just ate there!"

Immediately, my cheeks warmed at my own words.

"Date? Are you two?"

Some of my classmates have already left.

"N-No. "

"No? But you were together! He kissed you, but you haven't been in a relationship. You know how to flirt so well now! "She said and put the notebook inside her bag.

"He just told me that I am his. "

"Tsk! You're his! But is he yours? Or someone else's? I don't know about your Zands, huh!? Be careful! Damon is a fucker. He might fuck that up."

I covered her mouth again.

"Ru! What!?"

She just signed peace with me. Soon, we left the room. I stayed in the corridor for a while because Damon said he would pick me up.

But he was still away close to four o'clock and had no text yet.

As time went on, my heart ached again. Am I hoping again?

I decided to get off and wait in the parking lot. The main parking area now has very few cars left.

I sighed in frustration. Maybe he's busy with their company? I took a deep breath and got up from the shed.

But suddenly, Ryle comes to me.

"Hi! It's afternoon! Why are you still here?"

I suddenly thought of his call to me before that Damon answered.

"Where's your boyfriend?

I don't know what to say!

"I-I'm going home too.

"Oh, come with me. "

"N-No thanks, Ryle. "I smiled.

"Oh, come on. You're alone without a car, and I have a car. I feel bad if I don't take you."

I laughed at what he said. He's nice, but that laughter of mine was dissolved by the heavy footsteps and authoritative winds that passed over us.

I immediately gasped when I saw that it was Damon!

He looked so severe, and he just passed me!?

"Isn't that Damon? That's your boyfriend?"

I don't have time to listen to Ryle anymore. Why is he like that?

I've been waiting for him!

That day passed, and I was sad. 'It's always like that. You will be given happiness, and then it will be taken away.

I stared at my cell phone all night and waited for his text, but nothing happened.

The next day, I almost looked like a zombie. I think I only slept for three hours.

"What happened to you? Why is the size of your eyebags huge?" Ruru asked, and she put concealer on my eyebags. I can't speak. I sighed slowly.

"There, it's not that obvious. What?! Do you have a problem?" she asked again when I was not answering. It's lunchtime. Others have come down to eat.