My Wishes

After that night things kept on getting worse. My parents took me out of school so the teacher wouldn't see my bruises. 

On one fateful day I wished not once but three times,"I wish I was in Naruto.  I wish I was in Naruto.  I wish I was in Naruto."  I fell asleep crying that night. While asleep I visited my guardian.  

 "Where am I?" I asked.

   "You're in your mind little one." Said an unknown voice.

" What? Who said that?!!" I practically screamed. 

"I did." Said the voice. All of a sudden a bright light came from somewhere. It looked like an Angel. 

"I am an Angel." She laughed.  

"Did you just read my mind?" I asked her. 

"We are IN your mind." She said.  

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"I am Isla." She said. "A pleasure to make your acquentence princess Rose." 

" Wait a minute hold the phone. I'm a princess!!?" I yelled.  

"Yes you are the heir to the Mizu clan." Said Isla. 

"WAIT YOU MEAN LIKE IN KONOHA!!?" I yelled. 

"Yes. Now you are the last survivor let me tell you the story. 10 years ago, the Uchiha, Hyuga, and the Mizu clan were at war. They all wanted to prove they had the best eyes in Konoha. It eventually ended with a truce.  A few years after that the Mizu clan was still trying to recover.  A person from the Uchiha clan murdered the Mizu clan in what they call the Mizu massacre. Anyway your parents used the last of their chakra to transport you to Earth." Isla said as she finally finished.

" That's wow just wow." I said. 

       All of a sudden someone shook me awake. I was in a grassy clearing.  All I could say was,  "Where am I?"

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.