Preparing to leave

When Pinky screamed everyone ran to her so fast that I didn't even see them approach.

"Yo." I said as everyone's jaw dropped. Kakashi and Gai were the only other people inspecting the base. "Can you let me out? I've got to get home."

"But you're... You've been here this whole time?" Asked Kakashi quietly. Gai still had no idea what was going on.

"Fear not young maiden. We will rescue you with the power of youth!" Shouted guy doing the nice guy pose. His teeth almost blinded me with of bright they were.

"Great. Thanks. So how's Shikamaru?" I asked holding out my arms. There were chains on them. He broke them easily.

"Shikamaru's been fine. He's not as happy as he used to be though. How have you been." Sakura almost whispered. This whole thing shook her up.

"I've been the best I can be considering the circumstances. Although I would kill for a hot shower right now. Could I borrow something to wear?" I asked Sakura as she nodded. She looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"What happened to the other kids?" Asked Kakashi as I froze. I took a deep breath.

"I don't know. All I got told was that Sasori took them. He probably made them into puppets. Can we get out of here?" I asked as Sakura bursted into tears. 

"Yeah lets get out of here." He took Sakura's and I shoulders and teleported right outside of her hotel room in Suna. "Take as long as you need."

Sakura and I went inside her room. I looked around it. There was a full size bed, a dresser, and a door that went into the bathroom.

"Here. The shirt might be a little small, but take as long as you need." She said shoving a shirt and skirt combo into my hands along with toiletries.

"Thanks." I said heading into the bathroom. I took a hot shower and scrubbed my skin until it turned red. I took more care with my hair as it went past my shoulders now. It was down to my butt. It took me a long time to brush my hair out. I also dried it. The skirt was black and went down to just above my knees and the shirt was white. I tucked it into the skirt. Sakura was right. It was a little tight. I walked ojt of the bathroom and saw that she was tidying up her room. We weren't leaving until tomorrow though.

"Hey. Thanks for letting me borrow your stuff. How is Genesis?" I asked as Sakura sighed.

"She's doing well enough. Not excelling as much as she used to though. She's just given up on chakra chains since no one could teach her. She should be taking the graduation test this hear if she doesn't give up on that. She's been taking after Shikamaru and is becoming an amazing little strategist. She's been staying away from the compound and she skipped the day where they talked about the Mizu clan at school." She said as the mood went down. There was a knock at the door. Most likely Kakashi

"Are you girls ready? The Kazekage wants to see us."