The Akatsuki

Hey guys! I entered the Naruto Watty's this year with Stuck in Naruto! in the General Naruto section and Back in Time to the Time Travel section. It would be great if you guys voted for me, or your favorite authors, by going to their profile, , went to their voting book and headed to your favorite category section. No highlight voting. Just go down to the bottom a post I vote for blank written by blank. You're allowed to vote twice in each category so pick your two favorites! No pressure to vote for me or even at all, but me and all the other wonderful authors would love for you to vote for your favorite story!

So here I was, running towards my doom, aka me being stupid because I grew emotionally attached to people I see 3 hours a day when they're not asleep. Because our schedules are fricked. I have training from 6-8, they have academy from 8-3, I have training/missions from 3-5, they train from 4-5, I make dinner from 5-6, then we eat and maybe hang out a bit. And of course if I have a C rank or up we don't see each other for days. But that's what happens when you're basically a single working mother with help from a couple other people for babysitting.

I'm just wondering what's going to happen, will I die and have my eyes stolen like I was an Uchiha, or will I trade myself for them and be forced to join the akatsuki. Since it's Naruto it can be a little repetitive.

Oh look I'm on a mission/at home/war. Oh someone who's stronger than me shows up, keikeigenkai/kyuubi activate! Kakashi does something cool. We win by the power of friendship. Sasuke gets annoyed and more emo.

Aka every ark ever.  But it looks like I'm almost there. And I'm in a genjutsu, thanks Itachi.

"Hi Itachi-kun! Sasuke misses you and you really shouldn't do brother assisted suicide. Also with how depressed he is, it's a miracle he didn't commit swimpukku. I guess he was focusing all his sadness and hate at you huh." I said as Itachi appeared in the genjutsu.

"What are you talking about? Do you want your kids or not?" He Sadie ignoring everything I said.

"Yep, so what do I have to do?" I asked messing with my hair.

"We've heard that you know the future. Join the Akatsuki. That what Pein-sama told me to say." He said.

"Ok, so I join the Akatsuki and you put the kids back in Konoha" I asked looking Itachi in the eye daring him to do something.

"That's all I know. So do you join or do you die?" He asked very bored.

"I guess I'll join."