Tomatoes

After school I went home.  Nothing really happened. I ate some ramen. But then I heard a knock at the door.  It was "PINEAPPLE!" I screamed.  

And of course he said "troublesome women."

" I will give you 2 minutes to give me a good reason why not to attack you after you said that starting.... NOW!!!"

"Ok, I came over to see if you wanted to come over to game night tonight." he said  

"Ok who's going to be there?" I asked 

"pretty much everyone on that list you made for the nicknames." Said Shikamaru. 

"Of course I will come Pineapple. When is it?" I asked.  

"It starts around 7. Sakura and Ino will probably come over and force you into a dress and make-up." Said Shikamaru. 

"Got it, lock my doors and don't come out until it's time for the game night. How do you know this Pineapple?" I asked. 

"Umm... it happens every time to the new girl..." he said his face turning the color of a tomato.  

"Are you ok, you look a little red." I said touching his face marketing it even redder. "Well see ya then Shika." I said closing the door. 

"Troublesome woman." He whispered so I could barely hear.

" I HEARD THAT SHIKAMARU!!!!"

-----------------A/N-----------------

Hey guys, this was a little insight to what their relationship will be like. Almost to 100 reads. Thank you. I started this for fun and already have a lot of reads. I DON'T OWN NARUTO!