Danzo, ugh

After I finally perfected The art of Pan jutsu The men were clearing a path for me with a look of pure terror on their faces. Just then I Got called for a clan meeting. I, of course, usually don't get called for these meetings since I'm only 13...

Anyway I took my seat with Haku by my side with the Nara, Yamanaka, and the Akimichi clans to the right of me. And the Hokage to the direct left of me, meaning that the Mizu is and has always been the right hand man to the hokage. After all Tobirama was married to a Mizu, Hashirama's best friend, besides Madara, was the same Mizu, and that same Mizu helped teach Hiruzen. And that Mizu's daughter was Minato's teacher along with Jaraiya. So, ya the Mizus are very important. (AN does anybody want some spin-offs?)

"We are here to discuss the growing Mizu clan. It has always been a powerful clan, to powerful in my opinion." Said Danzo, ugh I should just kill him now.

"Is there a problem that my clan is generous and kind enough that we love to adopt orphans. Is there a problem that I'm bringing powerful shinobi into Konoha's forces. Because, if you want you can move us away from the civilians because that worked out perfectly for the Uchihas." I said as Danzo looked like he was caught and Tsume was about to burst out laughing.

"Since when did we allow children to lead clans?! I demand that I take control of the clan before it turns into a daycare center!" Demanded Danzo.

"It really depends on what Rose thinks. Because, the last time someone tried to take control of that clan that someone died." Said Hiruzen who was obviously on my side.

"Well you may tell Danzo that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request." I said as pretty much only the hokage and the Naras knew what it meant.

"Will you please use English?" Asked Danzo.

"I'll have you know that I'm just using proper English, but if you need me to dumb it down for you, the saying means no." I said as Danzo looked shocked.

"This is just preposterous! A young girl leading a clan?!" Yelled Danzo.

"So are you saying girls can't lead clans?! Or are you saying Tsume is old which she is not?!" I yelled back making Danzo look like he was going to faint. After all me and Tsume are VERY scary and can easily make people go along with, "and I don't know why your telling this to us since you have no idea how to lead my clan and you've never even lead a civilian one. But, if you can answer this one question about my clan then you can have it. When the people in my clan turn 16 what do they get?"

"A ninja headband to The mist?" Asked Danzo.

"No, that's if they're a swordsman and turn 18 making them a swordsman of the Mist. When we turn 16 we go to the Mist and get a tattoo of the clans sign and to meat the Mizukage Since if it wasn't for The Mizus The Mizukage wouldn't heaven be a position!" I yelled at him.

"Um... Meeting adjourned!" Yelled Hiruzen.

~~~AN~~~

Sorry about the wait. MAJOR writers block is terrible! So if it seems forced that's why. Also please give me ideas! You want a boy from a different hidden village then it happens! If you want a book for her ancestors than it might happen. Also don't hate me for not updating!