Konoha!

After defeating Moomoochi I was in the next bingo book. I was known as the dancing shadow. To be honest all it says that is correct is that I'm a girl and I killed Zabuza Moomoochi. Some people May think I'm humble, but let's be honest here I only won because of my wits. We also met a couple of the orphans living on the streets. I had a secret plan that now one (but Isla) knew about. I decided to adopt at least five or six of them. My particular favorite were Lucy, Dawn, Mathew, Mark, Genesis, and Haku. (AN Haku Never joined Zabuza in my story." They all had certain quirks to them. I of course told Asuma my idea and he loved it. Kakabaka was skeptical about the money issue. I just told him, "Kakabaka, I'm a ninja who goes on missions, who is the clan heir to a clan who's bank account hasn't been tapped into for years. Money is no problem. And I know countless people who would babysit them for me." I said "Anyway I'm going to go round them up."

I was just walking around the streets looking for them when I saw a boy who was getting beat. I quickly killed them since their crime was punishable for death. After that I started to heal him. I asked him what his name was and he said, "Levi."

"Well Levi how would you like to come to the leaf and live with me?"

"You mean it?" Levi asked looking perplexed.

"Yep! And don't worry you won't be lonely. I'm just about to go pick up some more kids on the way." I sayed.

I was walking back through town when I saw then.

"Rose!" Dawn squealed.

"Hey guys. This is Levi. Would you guys like to come and live with me at the leaf?" I asked.

"Of course!" They said at the same time.

"Well then let's get going." I said.

When we got to the bridge they seemed surprised that I had my own army with me.

"Guys these are Lucy, Dawn, Genesis, Mathew, Luke, Mark, and Haku." I said while pointing at everyone.

"Well then let's get going." Genesis said.

~~~Inari's POV~~~

"How about the great Tazuna bridge." Grampa said.

"Na.. I prefer the Mizumaki bridge." I said combining Mizu and Uzumaki to get her while everyone was nodding their heads.