Chunin Exam

"Bye kids! Haku and Lucy you're in charge!" I yelled out since I had to go to a team meeting.

"Yes!" All the kids screamed since it was the first time left in the house with no babysitter.

"If the home is wrecked when I get home, no Christmas presents until Easter!" I threatened.

"Yes ma'am!" They shouted wanting their Christmas presents.

~~~IT IS ME THE DREADED TIMESKIP!~~~

I finally got there. It took forever to get there. I live very close to one side of the wall and of course Asuma had to meet on the other side of Konoha.

"Who's babysitting the little demons now?" Ino asked, when she babysat them she was lucky that they we're on there best behavior wanting to make a good impression on my friend. Their best behavior was still very bad.

"No one." I answered before I was cut off.

"WHAT?!" Ino screeched.

"You didn't let me finish. I threatened them that if the house was wrecked they wouldn't get their Christmas presents until Easter. And before you say that they're little kids and shouldn't be left alone I should remind you that when you babysat them they were on their best behavior around strangers. Even if the Akatsuki come they have no chance against my clan. But if somehow they did kidnap them... Let's just say that pretty much all the jonins, heads of clans, heirs of clans, and Shikamaru's mother knocking on their doors." I said.

"What a drag... but, she's right I doubt even all of the Kages could stop my other if someone hurts her "grandchildren". I think she likes those little demons better than me sometimes." Shikamaru said.

"I'm entering all of you into the chunin exams." Asuma said when he finally appeared.

"But sensei, I thought only groups of three could go." Ino whined obviously worried that she wouldn't be chosen for the team.

"Well I'm glad you brought that up. You see Kurenai has told me that Hinata is being forced to go. So I told her that Rose would happily take her place." Asuma said.

"So I'm on Dogbreath and Buzz's team?" I asked.

"If that's what you call Kiba and Shino then yes!" Asuma said. "Anyway your temporary team is meeting in 15 minutes for a meeting over at training ground 17." 

"That's over by my compound. Is it wrong that I'm secretly hoping that the kids find them and start badgering them?" I asked.

"Yes it is." Choji said finishing his bag of chips.

~~~I WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH TIMESKIPINESS~~~

"When will our new teammate get here?" Dogbreath complained.

"She probably just got notified and besides she still has five more minutes." Kurenai said.

"So it's a girl. I hope she's cute." Dogbreath said.

"Hope? I am cute Dogbreath!" I said when they finally noticed I was here.

"You're here. Guys I presume you already know Rose?" Kurenai said.

"Yes, they already know me. And I have a question. Has there been any little kids interrupting your practices?" I asked.

"Yes, there has been 7 of them! And the thing is even though they're younger than us they still outrun us. And Kurenai-sensei won't help." Kiba complained frustrated.

"Of course they're faster than you! They are part of the Mizu clan. Everyone but two of them are in the final year at the academy. And the only reason for those two are that they are too advanced for the academy and won't learn anything there. And they wouldn't bother you if you didn't chose the training ground that's the closest to the compound." I said.

"So those little kids are your family?"

"Yep! And you want to know something strange? Sasuke is their uncle!" I said.

"H-how?" Kurenai asked obviously just finding out this information.

"One of the kids I adopted into my clan is Itachi Uchiha and Emily Mizu's kid. Emily Misu just happens to be my sister. And since they are all brothers and sisters Sasuke is their uncle!" I explained.

"How about we just get onto working as a team?" Kurenai said.

"Sure! And Kurenai, the hokage already knows." I told her.

After all of that awkwardness we finally got to training, when I heard giggles float through the air. My temporary team might not know this but it was obviously Lucy, Mathew, Mark, and Genesis.

"LUCY, MATHEW, MARK, GENESIS!! I KNOW I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO WRECK THE HOUSE DOESN'T MEAN TO COME OUT HERE AND TORTURE PEOPLE USING THIS TRAINING GROUND!!" I yelled causing them to come out of the shadows and mumble sorry.

"Now, do I have to find the rest of then?" I asked.

"No they're back at home." Genesis said.

"Do I have to escort you back?" I asked.

"No." All of them mumbled.

"That's all it takes?" Dogbreath asked with a smirk on his face.

"Puh-lease. You'll get teared to shreds if you do that. Ask Ino. And that was on a day where they were nice to strangers." I told him.

After that we finished the training session with no further setbacks and when I came home the house was cleaner Then before I left. Must have trashed it Then cleaned it up to much.

~~~Isla's POV~~~

Great, when I finally get back to Rose something's preventing me from talking to her. And on Christmas! I hope I can talk to her soon.