In Between

So apparently my battle was the last one. I guess that makes sense since everyone else went before me, heh heh... I wonder who'll teach me. I doubt I'll get away with the rap battle again. What should my main weapon be? Oh, I know... It's the most deadly weapon in the hands of a woman. It's a...

FRYING PAN!! I mean women are so good at handling them that they can pull them out of no where. Not to mention how confused men would be if they don't have a wife.

"Hey, Asuma? Do you know anyone who can teach me Pan jutsu?" I asked as Asuma shuddered at the name.

"Yep... You would be really good with that as a weapon. I suggest you ask Yoshina. She's a master at it." Said Asuma not daring to say the name.

"Ok!" I said really perky while looking for Yoshina, Pineapple, or Shikaku. 

"Hey, Pineapple! Where's your mom?" I asked as he pointed over to her.

"Why do you need to see her?" Asked Shikamaru.

"I want her ton teach me Pan jutsu!" I said as Shikamaru turned deathly pale, "Bye again!"

"What can I do for my daughter today?" Asked Yoshina.

"I was wondering if you would teach my Pan jutsu?" I asked as  the previous generation of InoShikaCho turned pale.

"I'd be delighted to! You need to keep men in line somehow." She Said as they fainted.

"Thanks, bye Yoshina!" I said as I left.

"Just call me mom."