I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

"Welcome to the first of hopefully many question-a-thons. With our host and writer of this story, Kushina/Cutie53338!"

"Hey guys! I never thought this book would be so good that we reach 1,000 reads! And now for our special guests." I said as Rose, Shikamaru, Asuma, Kakashi, Ino, Naruto, Sasuke, Choji, and Sakura come out in level of importance.

"Our first question is for me. Who do you ship besides Rose and Shikamaru? Well of course I ship Itasaku." I said out loud as Sakura was blushing and Sasuke was hopping mad.

"Next question is for Ino. We all know you like Sasuke, but do you have a crush on any one else?" I asked.

"Well- um- yes, I like mumble." Said Ino

"Who?" Everyone said mildly interested.

"Sai." Ino said.

"Who?" Everyone said again.

"Sai, we met at the barbecue place my team eats at all the time." Ino said.

"Oh.. You mean that creepy pale dude that obviously takes his smiles." Rose asked.

"Well next question, Sasuke we all know you want to kill Itachi and after that restore your clan but, who do you want to impregnate?"

"Hn." Sasuke said with me and Rose acting up while she told Shikamaru.

"He's dead." Said Ino.

"You will not impregnate Rose or Hinata!" Yelled Shikamaru as everyone realised what he just said.

"Naruto would you like to help me?" Shikamaru asked.

"L-O-V-E-R! LOVER BARRAGE!" Yelled Naruto and Shikamaru doing something like the Naruto Uzumaki barrage while everyone else comprehended what they were hearing.

"Well that's about all the time we have left. Leave questions in the comment section for next time! Next we will have Hinata on the air also. Fainted or not. Next time will be at 1,500 reads. Or 500 reads in the sequel. Hint hint. Nudge nudge."