Chunin Exams!

Beep beep beep. I quickly slammed my hand ONTO my stupid alarm clock.

"Kids wake up!" I yelled when I finished getting ready and had finished cooking The meal.

"Coming!" They all yelled as they smelled bacon.

"Okay, kids. Mrs.Naara will come over and babysit you guys since I know you still can't be trusted to stay home alone. Remember, I gave her the permission to ground you to the "room" I said. The room is a room where you to to when you're grounded and all there is in there are a bed, chair, desk, and books on shinoibi history. No one likes the room.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in!" I shouted so she could hear me.

"How are my favorite grandkids?" Mrs.Naara asked.

"We're doing great!" Genesis answered.

"See you guys later! And don't forget she is allowed to ground you!" I said really peppy before I ran to the academy.

"Ready to go guys?" I asked when I saw my temporary team

"Yep!" Said Dogbreath while Shino just nodded.

"Well then onward mutt!" I yelled as I jumped on Dogbreath's back and got a piggyback ride to The second floor.

"Here we are." Said Dogbreath.

"BAKA! This is The second floor!" I yelled as hitting him causing everyone's attention to turn towards me.

"So you saw through The genjutsu huh?" Said Kotetsu.

"Does The hokage know that you two aren't guarding The gate Kotetsu Izumo?" I asked as they froze up. "I'll take that as a no, anyway, ONWARD MY TRUSTY MUTT!" I yelled as Dogbreath sighed.

"Why are you on Kiba's back?" Ino asked when we got their.

"Well, since Dogbreath is a mutt we better make good use out of him." I said.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you have a crush on me." Said Dogbreath.

"BAKA! I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF MY BOYFRIEND YOU BAKA!" I yelled getting everybody's attention. Again...

"You guy's are making quite a show of yourselves." Said Kabuto.

"Awesome, now stay out of our business I have a Dog to kill." I said while glaring at Kiba.

"Do you want any info?" He asked.

"Sure, Gaara, Roch Lee, and Rose Mizu." I said.

"Gaara, blah blah blah blah. Roch Lee, blah blah blah blah blah. Rose Mizu, 76 D ranks, 4 C ranks and 1 A rank. Killed Zabuza Momichi. And holder of The 10 tails." Kabuto said as everyone gasped.

"As if! She doesn't even have one tail." I scoffed. "And one more thing to add to that, I HATE snakes." I said as he flinched. "Yep! I know all your secrets! I also know your future and who's going to kill you!" 

"What a drag. Everyone's here." Said my wonderful boyfriend.

"INO! He doesn't love me!" I sobbed dramatically as Ino got a deadly aura around her that put all the other's KI to shame. "Ino, I was just kidding. I'm not everyone, I'm his girlfriend. And if he broke up with me he'd be dead by his mother and you." I said as everyone was very surprised.

"You're dating him?!" Shrieked Pinky.

"Yes Pinky." I said.

"ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS-" Someone yelled before I cut him off,

"Cool! I've always wanted to be one! And I know your name Ibiki!" I shouted because why not?

"How do you know my name?" He snarled as he put a kunai to my neck.

"I know a lot more than that! For example, that's Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro the Kazekage's children, that's Kabuto and he works with a snake, he's also is the son of a medic ninja who died. And you've got a whole backstory Ibiki. Should I say any thing else?" I asked.

"That's it! You're going to The T and I building girl!" Yelled Ibiki.

"Coolio! But just so you know I have extremely hard mental barriers! And I don't really feel pain after my fake parents!" I said.

"Just come on." Ibiki signed.

"Ooh, am I tiring out the head of the torture division? By the way, did you know that I'm in the bingo book?" I asked.

"No, what are you in it for?" Ibiki asked while others listened in.

"On a mission Zabuza, or as I call him Moomoochi, attacked us so I killed him!" I said while people gasped.

"You killed one of the seven swordsmen of the mist?" Ibiki asked as I noticed he dropped his guard enough for me to use a substitution jutsu.

"I'm telling the hokage!" I yelled.

"Right after I find out what you're hiding." Said Ibiki.

"Good luck. You won't be able to use Yamanakas or torture on me though. My mind barriers are pretty unbreakable and how would the hokage react if the only pureblood Mizu is tortured by his head torturer?" I asked.

"Fine. Let's just get to the test." Ibiki said as he explained The rules I started snoring.

When I woke up there was only five minutes left.

"OH POOP! I BARELY HAVE TIME TO FINISH ALL OF THESE WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I screeched as I finished the test in a minute. "What was I worrying about? These questions were easy!" Everyone sweatdropped for some reason.