Game Night part 3

When I told them all my plan we got straight to work. First we took Dogbreath's shirt off and had him cuddle with Pineapple. Then we had Ino and Hinata cuddle with Ino's hand in warm water. It was just pure luck that they fainted and didn't call asleep. When we woke them up Ino had a little accident.

"AHH!! GET OFF ME!!" Screamed Kiba 

I'M THE ONE WITH MY SHIRT ON!!" Shikamaru reasoned.

Hinata fainted again.

"WHO DID THIS?!!!" They all roared.

"Me. Do you have a problem with a prank?!" I said doing the Kushina thing again.

"No Ma'am." They all said.

"Ok. How about a game that doesn't involve fainting?" I asked.

"Sure." They said.

We ended up playing chutes and ladders, go fish, and a couple other games.

-----Mrs.Naara's POP-----

"They remind me of us." I said to Shikaku

"Ya, done to the pranks, games, and how she gets angry easily." Shikaku said.

"Do you want me to call Rose? I bet she'll do anything for my cookies." I said.

"It's true!" Rose yelled from the other room.

"Well let's to help them set up." I said

--------Rose POP-------

Since it was a sleep over we were busy making forts since we were 8 or 9. Let's just say the girls made a castle while the boys made a nest. I knew the boys were going to prank us so I set up some traps.

About thirty minutes after we went to bed the traps went off. Naruto was hanging from the ceiling. Kiba had two smelly perfumes sprayed in his face. Shikamaru was smart enough not to mess with me. Sasuke didn't care. Choji was sleeping blubbering something  about barbeque. The girls, Shikamaru, and I were laughing our heads off at that point. I picked up the silly string they had and sprayed it all over them.

"Well boys, did we win?" I asked holding a perfume bottle ready to spray and a match ready to light Naruto's ramen stash on fire.

They both nodded.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked.

They nodded their heads.

I said to the other boys. "This is what happens if you try to prank me. I know all your weaknesses."

"I don't have a weakness." Sasuke said.

"If I mention something about Itachi your anger will start a right it can't win." I said.

"Well goodnight boys." I said.

When they went back to their nest I reset the traps and added a sign to wake us up with your voice if you want a better chance at survival.

---------------AN----------------

Thanks so much for those 200 reads. I'm number one on the rising board for stuckinnaruto. I don't own Naruto.