Game Night Part 4

"Someone's going to die." I mumbled At that very moment they had been trying to wake me up.

"WAKE UP ROSE!" Yelled everyone at the same time. 

"IF YOU DON'T LET ME HAVE ANOTHER HOUR OF SLEEP SOMEONE'S GOING TO DIE!!!" I yelled half sleep doing the Kushina thing. I wasn't bothered again until 5 minutes after. I was bothered by a smell.

"Are you making pancakes?!!" I squealed. "If they're half as good as your cookies I'll eat more than Sunshine does when it comes to ramen!!!"

Everyone looked me strangely probably wondering where that girl they were scared of was.

"I'm bipolar. I thought I established that already." I said.

"PANCAKES ARE READY!" Mrs.Naara yelled.

I was there in less then a second piling pancakes on my plate.

"Save some for us!" Naruto and Kiba yelled.

I just gave them a death glare and they backed down immediately.

"When are you guys going to learn I'm a mix between Naruto, Shikamaru, and Kushina?" I asked.

"Who's Kushina?" Everyone asked.

"A dead person." I replied. 

-----Rose's Mind----

"Hey Isla." I said.

"Hey Rose." Isla said

"So, do you think I have a shot with Shikamaru?" I asked.

"Of coarse, and if he doesn't say yes, he'll be dead." Said Isla

"Always pleasant to know that I have a person inside my head to kill the people who don't like me." I joked.

Isla just sweatdropped.

"Well you should be going it looks like your sleeping."

"Bye"

"Bye"

----Back to Naruto world----

When I opened my eyes the first thing I noticed was Naruto and Kiba taking things off my plate. They were to busy to notice I was starting to go Kushina on them.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD EAT MY PANCAKES?!! ONLY MY BOYFRIEND CAN EAT OFF MY PLATE AND AT THE MOMENT I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!"  I yelled.

Kiba started to whine and Naruto fainted.

Everyone was pale.

"Oh well, more for me." I said as I ate the remaining 40 on my plate and the pancakes on Naruto's plate in a second.

------Mrs.Naara------

I knew she loved my cooking but I didn't know she loved it this much. I made that much pancakes for Choji and Naruto, I would have made more if I knew she ate more than them combined. 

Well she'll make a fine daughter in law indeed.

When I thought it I accidentally said it out loud. Rose fainted and Shikamaru blushed bright red and whined "Mom." Everyone else started to ask Shikamaru questions.

"Is it official?"

"I envy you."

"What's the ship name?"

"How many children will you have?"

Shikamaru fainted.

Rose woke up.

----Rose----

"Well, Time for me to go." With that I two fingered saluted as I teleported with around 80 pancakes to my compound.

----timeskip 4 years----

As the years went on I had amazing friendships with all of them. Having game nights once a month helped. Shika and I were great friends. Sakura and Ino tried to get us together countless amount of times. Well anyway today is graduation day. Before I went to school I did my normal routine. Take a shower, get dressed, and brushed my hair. Instead of eating at my house like I normally do I got invited over to the Naara's today.

-----AN-----

We are finally on the Naruto storyline.  I don't own Naruto.