The Compound

🌹Rose's POP🌹

         On the way to the compound I started to imagine what it would be like.  Would it be crumbled or burned? But then I saw it. The most beautiful thing you could see. Well building wise.

"Do I really live here?!!" I said shocked

Asuma nodded his head and said. "Bigger than the Hyuga complex but smaller then the Uchiha. I think you and Sasuke would really hit it off. Two survivors of powerful clans coming together forming an ultimate kekeigenkai."  

"Not after he said that to me." I stated. 

"What did he say?"   

"Hn." I repeated.  

"What's that mean?"  I whispered it to him. Asuma's eyes went wide. 

"He  actually said that."

 "Yes" I simply stated. 

"Well here's your keys and you start at the academy tomorrow at 8:00."  He said. 

"Well goodbye." I said. Bye.

After  over an hour of exploring I decided on this bedroom

Then I heard a knock on the door

🐓 Sasuke's POP🐓

After having that little run in with that girl I heard laughing. 

"Man she got Sasuke good" said Kiba.   

"Troublesome woman." Replied Shikamaru.   

"You know she'll probably join our class." Said Choji.   

"YES, A GIRL WHO DOESN'T LIKE SASUKE." yelled Naruto.  

"Well anyway I heard she's a Mizu, you should apologise before she kills you." Choji said to me.     

🕛 time skip 2 hours🕛

I finally found the compound. I knocked on the door. She was at the door in 1 second flat. 

When she saw it was me she said, "Ugh you again and before you interrupt me." She shut the door in my face. Well I guess I just made myself an enemy of the Mizu/Uchiha clan we thought at the same time.

Here's the list again.

Shakamaru

Choji

Shino

Roch Lee

OC

No Naruto Sasuke Gaara any of the senseis or akatsuki

If I don't get a vote in 2 days it automatically becomes Shikamaru.