Introductions

"Alright kids! Game plan. Mathew, Mark, Levi, Dawn, you will start the academy next week. We will have to train you hard enough to know what the kids there will know. Lucy, Haku, and Genesis Will be training with me and other people for learning stuff and will go to the graduation exam when they come of age. Now let's start with the most important parts of history. The massacres, attacks, wars, and jinchurikis." I said.

"Yes ma'am!" They said with a mock salute.

"First of all there are 10 jinchurikis. Only nine are known of. The most powerful one is Isla the ten tail angel. One of the sages of the six paths made them. That's pretty much that's known about jinchurikis. On to massacres. The Uchiha were massacred by an Uchiha. Sasuke has made it his life goal to kill that very person. The Mizu were massacre by an Uchiha. Ironically the Uchiha used too be Mizus. On to wars there has been three great wars so far. On top hokages there are for hokages. The most famous being the fourth one since he sealed the nine talks and married the red hot habenaro. That's all for today." 

~~~time skip 1 week~~~

They got really good in one single week. Dawn decided she wanted to be a medical ninja. She can already heal small cuts. Mathew and Mark are really good with swords. If I can find them I'll give them the lightning swords. That say there stronger together. Levi is best at Ninjutsu. Probably since he's a Uchiha and Mizu. Haku, is super good at Ninjutsu. I had to get a scroll from the hokage for ice release. Lucy and Genesis are best at Genjutsu and taijutsu. They are already learning the Kushina thing. I'm so proud. Any way it is time to take them to the academy. 

"MATHEW, MARK, LEVI, DAWN!! Time for the academy!" I screeched at them.

"Coming!" They said.

"Ok, best behaviour. If you see someone who doesn't have any friends try to be friends with them. Don't call for fangirls or fanboys. Unless they are strong enough to beet you and don't act dumb around you. Levi use your full name. Levi Mizu Uchiha. Rest of you is just Mizu ok?" I said.

"Hai!" They said.

~~~Academy Levi POV~~~

"Ok kids settle down. We have a couple of new kids here. Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Iruka asked.

"Dawn Mizu."

"Mark Mizu."

"Mathew Mizu."

"Levi Uchiha Mizu."

Cue the whispers. Oh look fanboys... Yay... Can life get any worse? Oh look, Mathew and Mark have fangirls. After all the questions my siblings and I had a test to see which class to be in. All the stuff in it was covered in Rose's long boring lectures. Even Rose hated then! Well here we go graduating class.

~~~After Test~~~

That stuff was so easy. I mean on kunai throwing we all got the inner ring if not bullseye! The Justus were all extremely easy. Clone and henge! And to prove my point we are in the final class. I see why the others aren't in the academy. They would have graduated right away! They are taking the test at the end of the year. But until then they're actually learning useful things. I go and participate every once and a while. The academy is so simple compared to their training! I mean they have to run around Konoha multiple times with weights on! I swear they're crazier than Guy! At least they're not wearing green spandex. Yet... Why do I bring these things into my mind?!!