Shippuden

So huge explosion just happened in the base. Could've have been from Deidara but I doubt it. Much more likely that it was the Konoha people and Chiyo breaking in. To be honest, this fight bored me very much back on Earth, but I still trudged through it. I know that I won't get to see it though. 

There were many more explosions heard throughout the next hour or two, but I already knew the outcome. That is, if I didn't mess up the timeline too bad. Just imagine if the Akatsuki kill Naruto now because I didn't let him defeat Zabuza and get his ninja way. Hopefully not, but I did screw a lot of stuff up from that.

Wait. Did Sasuke get his Sharingan?! I think he had it during the exams, but just imagine if he's like behind on his training because of me. Nah that wouldn't happen. Because plot.

The explosions were dying down considerably now and then I heard Naruto's scream. He either died because I messed with the timeline, or he finished the fight and found Gaara dead. Either way it would be amusing to watch. I finally heard some cheering, so that meant that Chiyo gave up her life for Gaara, but would they find me? Chakra suppressants so I can't flare my chakra and they also soundproofed the room because I can be loud apparently.

It was another couple of hours later when I felt chakras coming down the hall. They of course checked every room but mine first and let me tell you. The look on Sakura's face when she  saw me was priceless. She screamed so loud. I was offered a shower every other day so I wouldn't stink up the place too bad, but my hair was probably a huge mess.

"Hey Pinky. How's Shika?"