FRICKLE FRACKLE

"FRICKLE FRACKLE!!" Could be heard all throughout the village when Rose read the letter.

"What the heck?! I only have three hours before 6:00! I have to write a note and find someone to take care of Genesis, I'm actually glad she was kidnapped for my fight! Who would take care of her? Kurenai? No, she goes out on missions all the time. Same with Asuma and Kakashi. Wait what about Yoshina? I'm sure she'll be fine with it. And she's not an active shinobi so she's never on missions! Yes, this might just work." Rose said ranting out loud then rushing to where they were keeping kids during the battle. She quickly picked up Genesis and ran to the Nara household. When Yoshina opened the door she was the only one home.

"Come on in Rose! You look distraught. What's the matter?" Yoshina asked, Rose then handed her the note, "Frick. I'll take care of Genesis for you. Just go and get those kids back." She said ushering Rose out the door, Rose then turned around to talk to Genesis.

"I'll be back. Listen to Grandma, don't make a big deal about a random boy, and if you become a shinobi be careful. I'll miss you so so much, but i have to get your siblings to safety." Rose then turned to Yoshina, "Take care of her for me, please."

"You know I will." She said squeezing Rose's hand.

"I'll miss you big sis. But first you Got to give me a goodbye kiss right here." She said pointing to her cheek not getting that this could be the last time they'll see each other again

"Ok, I'll miss you." Rose kissed her cheek, "Tell Shikamaru for me, please. And send a note to this address telling them what happened. Thank you so much."

Yoshina gave her a huge hug before Rose left to get the kids back.