My Match

After I assured Temari that I did not have a crush on Sasuke we got on pretty well. We also cooked The food for our teams and have The leftovers to The other people. That was mostly because Temari and I are The only ones who know how to cook anything besides instant ramen and stuff like that. Shikamaru's finally here!! Oh he's hurt. Temari's kinda looking at me weird. Probably because I'm in Kushina mode. Oops.

"Who did this too you?" I asked Shikamaru as he pointed towards the sound people.

"Like a little girl could hurt us." Scoffed one of the sound boys as my temporary and regular team froze and looked at The boy who was most likely going to die.

"HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! LET ME AT HIM!!" Shrieked Isla in my mind.

"What did you do?" I  asked DEADLY calm.

"Just most likely ruined their hearing." Said the boy.

"You. Did. What?" I asked as Ino told me what happened.

"YOU MADE HER CUT HER HAIR?! I LOVED TO BRAID HER HAIR!! I SWEAR YOU LI-" I started but got cut off by scar face.

"Alright alright. No fighting." Said Ibiki, "Now can everyone please go to the arena area."

When I got there I immediately started to heal all of the rookie 10 much to the shock of everyone who wasn't a sensei of their's or the Hokage.

"Thank you." Said Sakura as I finished healing her.

"Aren't you low on chakra?!" Asked a random guy next to me.

"Nope, that barely drained 1/50 of my chakra. People say I have more chakra than a Kage." I said.

"Really?!" Asked the random guy.

"Nope! I'm the only one who says that." I replied.

"First Match, Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akado."

~~~Time skip all the matches up to this point are the same~~~

Gaara was just about to crush Lee's leg and arm. Then I yelled, "IF YOU HURT HIM ANYMORE I WILL WAKE SHUKAKU UP IN A FOUL MOOD! SO FOUL IT WILL SLOWLY EAT AWAY AT YOUR SOUL UNTIL YOU ARE EVEN MORE DEPRESSED THAN NOW!! I KNOW YOU HAD A TOUGH CHILDHOOD BUT SO HAVE SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE!! SASUKE'S WHOLE CLAN WAS KILLED BY HIS BROTHER, NARUTO HAS BEEN BEATEN TIL HE ALMOST DIES, I WAS IGNORED BY MY FAKE PARENTS UNTIL THEY DECIDED TO ABUSE ME FOR AT LEAST A YEAR. BE GLAD ABOUT YOUR LIFE!! NOT EVERYONE STILL HAS SIBLINGS, NOT EVERONE HAS SAND THAT TRIES TO PROTECT YOU!!" 

And magically he let's Lee go.

"Hey, Temari? Can you do me a favor and Be like a mamabear to him Now? It'll help prove my point and help him see that you love him." I said as Temari did just that.

"Are you ok Gaara? I just want you to know that I love you and that will never change. And that If you need to talk to anyone about anything you come to me. Especially about girls. Here's a secret Kankuro knows nothing about how to get a girl." Said Temari as Gaara let out a tiny miniscule smile.

~~~Timeskip same as Canon~~~

"Rose Mizu vs. Thomas Nayamasu!" Shouted the proctor.

"Hello again random boy!" I said.

"Are we going to talk or fight?!" Yelled Thomas as I pretended to think.

"Well, talking is more fun so let's have a rap battle!" I squealed as people sweatdropped.

"Do I have a choice?" Asked Thomas.

"No you don't you insignificant fool                                                                                        because when it comes down to it I will rule." I rapped as some people said oooh.

"You think you can step to me?! Because you obviously can't see! You're the the Real mess. When compared to bird's nest!" Thomas tapped VERY badly.

"Was that even a rap? Because you fell into my trap. I hope your fingers are crossed because I slay like a boss. " I rapped as it was obvious I was winning.

"Ugh, um Is it hot in here because you're looking orange. um" Said Thomas.

"Is it just me or did I just win? I Said as I smirked with a grin." I narrated.

"Winner Rose Mizu." Said The proctor.

"You're an orange!" Yelled Thomas.

"Stop your whining you sound like a squeaky door hinge." I said using slant rhyme.

"When did you get so good at rapping?" Asked Ino.

"I don't know. As you know I'm good at insulting people and I've always found it easy to rhyme." I said as I noticed Kiba and Naruto were laughing their heads off.