Silly Puddles

After getting really annoyed by Isla, I made my way to the meeting spot. Everyone except Kakashi was already here. 

"Hey, Rose-chan!" Exclaimed Naruto.

"Hey." I said back.

"Hey what are you doing?" Sakura asked.

"I'm trying to sleep because knowing Kakashi I'll be able to get an hour or two of sleep." I stated.

"Oh and by the way if you want to wake me up without, ya know, dyeing. There's pancakes in my bag. And I WILL KNOW IF YOU EVEN JUST NIBBLE A TINY BIT OFF! Ok?" I asked

I awoke to the heavenly smell of pancakes.

"Good to see someone took my advice." I said.

And with that we were off on our journey. When I all off a sudden found the "puddle". Since the plot line actually started now I'll know what's going to happen.

"Hey! Look a puddle. I bet Pakkun loves puddles. One second por favor." I said

I quickly summoned Pakkun and he automatically knew what to do. He went over and started splashing water everywhere. Kakashi looked stunned, because I was the only one other than him that had a contract with the dogs. 

"You can to now Pakkun." I said.

Of coarse everyone was asking me how I did that until the demon brothers came out to play.

Me being the annoying person I am said, "Did my puppy do that to you?"

They just snarled at me and started to attack me. I quickly whipped out my book and started to read and said this line out of  the book "Yes! The horse enthusiastically agreed. Poseidon can come in too! We Will eat you both. Seafood! Seafood!" - Zombie horse, The Battle of the Labyrinth." I said.

While they were distracted my shadow clone that was hiding stabbed them in the knees from the back.

"First rule of battle strategy: don't let your opponent distract you. - Annabeth, The Lightning Thief movie" I said.

-----AN-----

Sorry guys I'm obsessed with  Percy Jackson.