Part 3

Ragini looking for Filips everywhere and at last saw him hurriedly going towards a room,she follow him by calling his name from back but but he didn't listen now ragini also went to that room.The moment she get inside,she coiled with a wooden table and the glass box which was placed on it fell on floor and turn into two pieces. She signed and start picking it up but in this her finger got more injured and start blooding again,some blood also fell on the material which were contained in that box . Ragini jerked when her skin get touched by those things she without knowledge take them in her hand and get lost in the locket kind of thing and with that a scripture of half man and half bird and a book. With help of door sound ragini get her sense back she immediately put those things back on table but those things have her blood now . She see of Window and find Mr.Filips gone again,she then come out of that room going towards exit then out of nowhere she heard a man asking Do met Mr.Filips ? she turns and find a man in his sixties but there something is there in his eyes which was scary . She says no and start going but he said that he can help her in her boyfriend's father case. Ragini stop and asked him how he knows that , he smiled and said he knows something which helps her . .........