Part 17

After laksh departure from the room Filips see Pezazu , Pezazu smiling evily like giving him warning . Filips took Holy water in his hand and start the process by using Holy words and throwing Holy water on Pezazu , Pezazu start getting pain by this and use his dark wild winds to stop Filips but Filips with so much difficulty keep doing his process . Filips keep saying(ohh my dear God , please help us , do mercy with innocent child ragini , please do justice to this innocent and pure soul . Give me power for the sake of mother's tears , save her for sake of true love . Ohh my Lord Jesus Christ help me to take away this Demon from ragini's body helppp me) by saying this he pour more Holy  on Pezazu but then suddenly blood starts oozing from the cross signs(+) and the effect of wild winds increases it's like God is also crying for the innocent soul . With one hard push of wind Filips fell near closet and Pezazu frees his hands and legs , at this moment Filips can see the real form of Pezazu . Pezazu is at his full power , Pezazu said your God can not defeat me and by saying he again attacked Filips with his powers the wind become tornado and with the room became dark..............................................      After sometime laksh feel this unbearable scare for both ragini and Filips , he push open the door and see ragini or Pezazu sitting on the bed with very innocent look like he never did anything wrong look , laksh then saw Filips lying on floor . Laksh rushed to him and find him dead , laksh patted his face, hand for waking him and said(please Dr. Filips wake up , please ohh God please) but Filips not waking he is dead. By seeing this Pezazu let out a laugh saying(ohh what happened, is he dead . Ohh my , now whose going to help you huh .) Laksh became so angry and said you son of a bitch and attacks Pezazu , he push ragini's body or Pezazu on floor and scream(come In me , you come in my body leave ragini's came in me) laksh tries to take out Pezazu's ghost from ragini's body and Pezazu fighting with him but in between this laksh saw that locket in ragini's neck , now he understands that it's the same locket which Filips told laksh start snatching it but it seems like it becomes part of ragini's body , laksh doesn't stop and with his full strength snatch it from ragini's neck and with that Pezazu leave ragini's body and enter in laksh . Ragini now tried and lots of wounds fell on floor and crying for her mother and laksh . Laksh with Pezazu inside him tries to fight Pezazu who is trying to harm ragini but laksh dragged himself towards window and jump from it for saving ragini from Pezazu's power . Laksh fell down from window and died at the moment because of the stairs he slipped out of the window , ragini witness this and scream laksh hearing her scream everyone comes in room and find laksh and Filips died and ragini on floor crying bitterly for her laksh.............................................................. In night Jaanki tries to console ragini but ragini cry,cry and only cry for laksh , in midnight ragini remember her and laksh moments and feel( it's me. I'm the reason because laksh died , without my laksh how can I live , how can I live with these guilt think this she fell on bed and accept her deep death sleep... In morning everyone find out that ragini is now died , doctor declared her death because of heart attack ......................... After this Dr. Ross asked Jena's father about everything , jena's father said (god didn't do mercy with them , he took their innocent lives ragini and laksh died and Mr.Filips also died ) Ross while shook his head sadly and said  ohh no they both love each other very deeply , I feeling so sad for them this is not fair . Jena's father said maybe this is the end Ross nodded and both walk off  but death is not always end sometime it's the new beginning ...... What God did is the end?...
End is just a beginning..............................  Please read,comment and vote feeling so sad😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢