Part 34

NEXT MORNING..

Laksh saw a dream in which he see his father in his old hospital room(where laksh's father died in part 5) crying silently 😢 . The moment laksh saw his father he rush to him and ask holding his hand asking him " baba ..baba why are you crying baba what happened why you are still here ? "

Laksh father smile between his tears and say " I have very less time but in this last time I want to see you and apologise to you for whatever you are going through my son , if years ago I didn't listen to those people then I might lived long and seen my grandchildren but all ruined " .

Laksh wiped his tears and asked being completely confused " what mistake ? what you did ? I'm not understanding anything baba "

Laksh father " after your mother died when you were 10 I broke down knowing she attempted suicide when those fuckers harassed her I tried to report them and get them punished but sheriff was befriended with them and also they hate me cause I was Indian , I can't do anything but boil in hatred every time I saw those on work time passed but after fifteen years I join a secret community who help me to get my revenge on them and their families. I told those cult members to burned your mother's culprits alive by their magic powers and what I wanted happened with them too but things get worse when they start giving me some herbs to gave you so that I can pay the prize of my revenge as they want a young body for the offering to their king demon as feast . I got scared by the thought of losing you so instead of giving you those things I take them and slowly lost control over my mind when the ritual they started for their demon king but I got caught when saw my condition , their demon king got angry for not getting an fresh young human body and punished cult members by taking their eye sights and I end up here it's all because of me you lost your love to coz I tried to warn ragini when she want to buy that locket to heal me but demon punished me at that moment too . "

Laksh with shocked face " you try to do ritual to bring Pezazue king in this world ! "

He nodded and say " laksh you don't know that demon using you and ragini to get heir and more powers just don't let ragini die Laksh save her from all this laksh save her " .

Saying so he start melting like candle but while he is melting only blood left on floor , laksh try to hold him but only his blood left in his hands.

Laksh open his eyes and scan whole room not finding ragini in room , he panicked and start calling her name when a arrow hit him burning his shoulder . He turn to see who hit him but his eyes got heavy and soon he fell on floor unconscious..

Other side in old abandoned temple

Baba is reading dua from Allah to get successful in what they about to do .

Pandit ji light up 19 diyas and made a circle by red kumkum in the middle of the temple .

Ragini come inside temple with shekhar who is assuring her that everything is going to be fine or more then her himself at this moment.

Pandit ji told ragini to sit in kumkum made circle and wait for baba to complete his namaz.

Priest with some other men bring unconscious laksh inside the temple and placed him in the circle made up by dargha's pak white send( humare mein toh bhabhut kahte hai ya phir dargha se mila Prasad 🙂 so sorry I am not using exact words) .

At 7 o clock three of them take their positions. Priest stand in front of temple gate so that he can prevent Pezazue and his slaves to enter inside , baba stand near white circle to prevent Laksh to come out of the circle and try to save him when Pezazue die and pandit ji stand near red circle to help ragini by aborting the devil's heir means the devil himself .