Part 30

Shekhar now beyond shock look at ragini who gulp looking at shekhar but nodded her head in agreement that what her boyfriend saying is true .

Shekhar with confused face " a marriage proposal for ragini ! Look laksh you are ragini's boyfriend I get it , you both love each other that also I get it but marriage at this young age I mean it's good you wanted to secure your relationship with pure bond of marriage but you both are still young and to have a successful married life a person need a job to earn money so that he can provide himself and his life partner , you guys had a big way to achieve your career goals and getting married in this early age comes with difficulties sometimes " .

Laksh gets angry hearing this and wanted to rip open his heart alive and marry his girl but ragini love her parents so he can't do it so , he control his anger somehow and say in deep serious voice " I understand your concern towards ragini's future sir every parents want their kids to achieve many success in their lives and I assure you even after marriage I never stop ragini to chase her dreams. After marriage ragini will not become a housewife but will complete her studies and make up her career and about my career and about the expenses after marriage that I can manage easily as I'm a working person " .

Shekhar " what you are not student ? "

Laksh " no sir I'm a professor in ragini's college not a student all my earnings I'm saving for ragini and my future . I promise you I'll always respect ragini's every decision and take care of her even we are going to stay here in Kolkata after marriage " .

Ragini " please papa I'll be forever happy with laksh I love him papa please give us your blessings for our marriage please " .

Shekhar is about to tell his answer when sharmishtha say " shekhar can I talk to you for a second in private "
Shekhar nodded and both go to kitchen , Shekhar ask sharmishtha " I don't understand what this guy do on our daughter , she bearlyknow him and wants to marry him I mean like is she even real or what ? "

Sharmishtha with same serious face as laksh " she knows him very well as well as me . We knows him since one year and I deeply investigate about him he is a very good guy ragini will be so happy with him " .

Shekhar " wait a second you know about this from one year and you didn't tell me but why ? "

Sharmishtha " coz ragini was scared to tell you she thought you will punish her and break her relationship with laksh and also becoz I want to know him more clearly to check if he is good for ragini or not but my all doubts clear now . Shekhar if we didn't let them marry ragini will definitely take a major step or might end her life cause she loves him a lot plus if they ran away and do court marriage then what we tell people ? You told me na if ragini wants to choose her life partner then you'll support her then it's time to do that " .

Shekhar is still unsure for this big decision " are you sure mishtti about him ? "

Sharmishtha " absolutely even you can ask ragini's college principal about him and my cousin sister rani and her husband to know him very well he'll be the perfect choice for our daughter shekhar please say yes on my saying please " .

Shekhar sighed and nodded in yes " fine let's give our princess her biggest birthday gift come " .

Shekhar come out of kitchen and sharmishtha smirk with all black eyes .

Shekhar to ragini " princess you know I love you a lot and your happiness is our happiness so if your happiness lays in Laksh then I approved him for you " .

Ragini happily hugs her father saying " thank you thank you so much papa you are the best papa in whole world " .

Shekhar smile seeing his daughter happy and say " okay now it's party time let's go people to celebrate not just birthday but this happy news too " .