Part 32

Four men bow down in front of the blood stained mirror and from inside the mirror Pezazue come out in his new human form

Covered in blood and smirking like devil.  Yes the devil stepped in our world once again .

Pezazue to the four men  " ahh finally I'm in human flash again finally I'm out of the mirror world.  I must say this time you idiots didn't do any mistake " .

One of the four men stand up say  " my Lord we are pleased to see you in our world and we are so happy that you accept our offerings by which you come here  " .

Pezazue laugh  " although humans are stupid creature but I must say if 20 years ago you and your this mini cult members didn't performed that ritual I'll be stuck in hell forever after all that fu**er lover boy died that night taking out the locket from that bi*ch neck and ruined my plan to reproduce in new form . I was so close to complete my work to leave a child in that bi*ch womb on blood moon but that a**hole lover of her didn't give up on her and before I completely took over her body on blood moon he tear my sign that locket apart from her neck and take it with him to what die ahh I got stuck once again in that locket to rot for years but not any more now everything is going as per my wish 👿 "

Other one of the four man  " my Lord we call you to save us to save our world and rule hehe "

Pezazue hold his throat in his animal grip and raise him up in air struggling him for breath  " really so that's mean you are so innocent to follow me blindly huh fu**er you called me to fulfil your wishes to give you all money fame and other desires of yours which you pigs are not able to get on your own . I am not blind like that moron god to believe your worships for me is real and heartfelt " .

Other one say  " but my Lord we are bowing down in front of you " .

Pezazue go to him in deadly pace and reply  " in fear and need , you all bow down in front of me in fear of your life and the need which you know your god can't fulfil "

The man caste his eyes to floor as their intentions are clear to the devil but Pezazue laugh and say  " but that's  my thing I feed on fear on the needs of you rats and if I got what I wanted from centuries this time then you'll all will get what you desired off surely " .

Men got happy as in last they will have their desires and the leader of cult ask  " umm my Lord can I ask you something if you allow ? "

Pezazue who is naked covered in blood sit on the big arm chair nod .

Man  " we had the information that in 1983 too some of your followers try to bring you in this world then how you entered in that girl's doppelganger  ? "

Pezazue  sighed remembering   " that because of that basterd fillip who don't have enough guts to let the process complete., when he visited Egypt and found my symbol statue one of my followers keeping an eye on him ever since after some days he convinced him that in exchange of the statue he'll get his dead son back , fillip got ready and on coming eclipse he with my slaves performed the ritual but just when doors of this world open for me to enter a human body that fuckhead got scared and ran away putting the temple on fire and taking my statue , I got stuck in statue ever since till one day that ragini broke the statue and her blood fell on statue and locket I entered in body with the help of my locket to impregnate her on blood moon but again my plans ruined but not this time coz this time the reason for my defeat is in my hands . Tonight is again blood moon after fourteen years and tonight I impregnate that girl to born in human form and break the curse that god implied on me " .

I know it's short again but I want everyone to understand Pezazue evil plan and his origin first if you guys has doubts then comment me . Next part tonight  and I'm so sorry  sis @sukorian for again short update