Part 20

Ragini reached her home but still seeing laksh face everywhere like in  every single direction

She can't help but keep thinking about his face !His face oh his mysterious , engaging yet familiar face

His face oh his mysterious , engaging yet familiar face.
She is having a feeling in heart that she know him ! Those eyes , those lips , those stormy breathes all are so familiar yet so strange.

Ragini is lost in laksh's thoughts that she didn't hear sharmishtha's continuous calling her name .

At last sharmishtha shoke ragini and she comes out of her thoughts .
Ragini jerk and then realize that it's just her mother who shoke her , ragini asked with wrinkled eyebrows
Ragini: maa ? what's wrong , why you shoke me so hard??

Sharmishtha with mouth opened in 'O' shape and having the typical senti mother expression: oh my god !! Ragini beta(child) I'm shouting your name from at least 15 minutes continuesly but you are not giving me any reply nor seeing towards me or my direction . So I thought are you ok?? And I came to you , you still keep watching the wall!! That's why I shoke you , is everything wrong? You never behave like this before?

Ragini held her head in between hands and say in confused tone : I don't know maa !! Everything seems so puzzled ..

Sharmishtha creasing ragini's head : why ?? Did someone say something to you or did something bad happened??

Ragini looks at her mother: no maa anyone didn't say anything to me neither something bad happened , but I saw a guy today . He was mysterious , not some bad guy but I couldn't help to stop thinking about him . It's like I know him , like I saw his face in dreams or something..

Sharmishtha smile lightly: maybe you like him in very first sight . Like you got attracted to him . Tell me is he in your college??

Ragini: I don't know , he just asked me some address and gone ..

Sharmishtha : these kinds of things happen sometimes . Maybe you saw him before in nearby market or else where but be careful as you how bad things happening with girls . Ok

Ragini nodded and start to engage herself in house works and her mother talks but still her heart replaying laksh face.....

In night
Ragini is sleeping in her room but than her room window got open and enter a deep dark shadow in her room.
The shadow come to ragini and it reveal to be Laksh..

Laksh see ragini's face and sit near her on bed , he keep admiring her face.
The face he love the most . Her small hair locks resting on her pink cheeks , eyes are closed but he still feel those beautiful almond shape deep brown hazel eyes which see with love in his eyes back in past .
His love , his life is so close to him yet so far cause for now she didn't know anything about their past life .
Thinking this he closed his eyes in anger but when he opened his eyes is the colour of red and purple showing he is not that old ordinary laksh anymore ! He is now different..

Laksh placed a soft kiss on ragini's forehead

Ragini saw a dream in which she go near a park(the same park in which raglak meet in past . it's mentioned in part 2 ) and saw laksh standing there near a tree . Laksh saw her and opens his arms wide open for her to come hug him . Ragini smile and going towards laksh happily but stopped seeing one man(Pezazu) coming from behind the tree and stand behind laksh !!
Ragini got terrified but saw that laksh and Pezazu cracking and breaking like mirror breaking in pieces and in matter of seconds the image in front of her break down ......

Ragini wakes up with a jerk and deep heavy breathing . She see around and find it's 3:00 a.m. in morning , she wiped her sweat and say
Ragini : it's just a dream , just a dream.......

In morning at 9:00 a.m.
Ragini is currently sitting in her class with other students but then she feels some familiar feeling ! She look up and find Laksh at the door of her class..

Laksh entered in class with college principal who announced

Principal : class meet your new Physics teacher Mr. Laksh Thakur.

Laksh see directly into ragini's eyes who got lost in him Again...........

Hello friends after a long time i update this 🙈
Hope you all like it and one more thing if you guys want I can add Pezazu's images in coming part as now I know how to add pictures😁😁
So tell me if you guys want his pictures ☺
Please read comment and vote
Please ignore my silly mistakes😊😊