Part 25

Ragini is ready to go college but her face is dull and she is scared because of the nightmares she is having almost every night now ., But these nightmares are not her real concern , she is much more scared for laksh . Yes laksh the same guy who is her professor , the guy she meet only two weeks ago and the same guy who comes in her thoughts all day and night ., She don't understand why but she feel a strong connection with laksh . Whenever she look in his eyes she lost herself and those flashes she got every time in which she see herself with Laksh sitting in park(the park where raglak used to meet in starting parts) hugging him and then laksh bend his head towards her face to lock his lips with her but then all of a sudden she got pulled away from him by a force of wild winds ., Laksh scream her name try to catch her hand but wind took laksh away with them leaving ragini all alone crying for him ..

Ragini thinking all this sadly hang her bag and come down stairs to go just when she is on last stair Shekhar cover her eyes from behind and shout  " Happy birthday my princess " .
Ragini remove her father hand to look at him and smile seeing her father ☺️
Ragini : " papa you come back !! When  I mean mom didn't tell me you come back  !! "

Shekhar 😊  : "I told her to not inform you as I want to give you surprise . I come last night only . "

Sharmishtha came out from kitchen holding cake in her hands smiling say  " happy birthday my angel 😊 "
"Now come on both of you father daughter let's cut the cake , I made this by myself 🎂😋 "

Shekhar to ragini  : " oh then we have to be very careful as I still remember the last time cake was very strong to eat 😌 "

Ragini smile  : " papa don't say like that last time cake was yummy and I'm sure this one is be super yummy cause my ma make it . " saying this ragini kiss sharmishtha's cheek and sharmishtha kiss her back 😙.

Sharmishtha to shekhar  : " see only my daughter loves me and others are just useless😪 "

Shekhar putting his hand on sharmishtha's shoulder giving her sweet smile : " Mishathi I love you too , I was just kidding and infact if I don't loved  you how can ragini be born hmmm 😜 "

Ragini laugh on this statement and sharmishtha elbow shekhar .

Shekhar : " okay now let's cut the cake "

Ragini cut cake both her parents wish her ., Sharmishtha give her gift and kiss her forehead lovingly now Shekhar turn to give gift ., He give ragini her favorite car keys but he noticed a dullness on her face , he asked
Shekhar : " what happened beta you didn't like your gifts  ? "

Ragini shoke her head : " no papa I love it . "

Shekhar : " then why you have this dullness on your face ? Is everything okay with college and all ? "

Sharmishtha  : " yes this dullness is on her face from one week as she got nightmares every night . "

Shekhar 🤔  : " nightmares !! But why ? "

Ragini thought to tell about it to her parents but something stopping her to doing so and she reply  " actually papa last week I saw a horror movie so that's why . "

Listening to this shekhar laugh loud and sharmishtha huff in annoyances hearing the word horror movie as Sharmishtha hate horror movies .

Shekhar 😂 : " oh princess in this department you go on your ma as I still remembered when Mishathi watched her first horror movie she got so scared that she slept with her mother till one month 😂 "

Sharmishtha make a o shape mouth and hit Shekhar with cushion 😠 " hey it's not true , do lie Mr. Shekhar  "

Shekhar laugh more on this and say to ragini  : " ragini it's okay these things happen sometimes but you don't get scared as it's was just a movie hmm . "

Ragini nodded and bid bye to her parents , she heads towards college ..

At college ;

Ragini enter in her class but got surprised to see it completely empty ., Then she heard a sound of door closing , she look back and door is now closed but no one to be seen . Then she feel a wave of air and she again look straight and she come face to face to none other then laksh ..

Laksh kept looking deep in her eyes like he is reading her soul . Ragini too drawn in his chocolaty eyes but somehow managed to ask
Ragini : " si .. sir where is everyone ? "

Laksh didn't reply to this and started coming close to ragini and ragini start going backwards without breaking their eyelock ., Ragini's back touched with door but still she didn't break the eyelock . It's like she is carving to look into his deep eyes in which she can see her face clearly .,
Laksh open his lips to say something and say  " happy birthday Ragini "
Saying this he bend his head and plant a kiss on her cheek closing his eyes .
The moment his lips touch her skin ragini close her eyes and both got a flash of their first kiss in their previous life . The passion , the fire , the sensation and the love they had for each other got life once again ...

On other side ;

Sharmishtha and Shekhar comes to Peer baba mazar praying for ragini ., They give chadar(holy sheet ) to mulavi  and offered the chadar to Peer baba's mazar . After this Sharmishtha with shekhar sit in a line of people and waiting for her turn to come so that they can meet fakir baba .,

Shekhar  : " but Sharmishtha what's the need to disturb fakir baba ? He can't see anything so how can he tell ragini's future ? "

Sharmishtha : " Shekhar you don't fakir baba may not can see anything but he has a power gifted by peer baba that he can see all those things which a normal human can not see even future of any person , he got this power by his devotion of his entire life ., Now be quite I have to ask about ragini's future . "

Their turn is come and sharmishtha say namaste to fakir baba and baba reply with smile  " Allah bless you "
But Shekhar has no believe in this so he didn't say anything to baba but baba say to shekhar

Baba  : " Shekhar that's your name right ? "

Both Shekhar and sharmishtha got shocked and shekhar answer : " yes baba but how you know ? "

Baba 😊 : " beta give me your one thing , anything which is related to you and you only . "

Shekhar took out his watch and give it to baba ., Baba take the watch and say

Baba : " In your mother's family they are five blood siblings two brothers and three sisters but your one massi did love marriage with one British man and your grandfather disowned her but her daughter faced the most dangerous demon in her life and while fighting with her she and her lover lost their lives .., But now time is going to repeat itself as the dark shadow came back from past to finish it's unfinished dark work .. Now only your daughter has to decide which way she choose ., Only your daughter Ragini can decide the future of many people .. "
Saying this baba give back shekhar watch and close his eyes saying  " Allah may save you ".

Both Shekhar and sharmishtha got hell scared and confused hearing all this ..

On other side at church area one father stand out the church destroyed by Laksh and Pezazu as he can't go inside this place any more as now it's related to dark spirit .,
He observed the place and make a holy sign of cross from outside and pray to God to show him a way to make it right .
Here in mazar fakir baba open his eyes and on other side father open his eyes they both look up towards the sun which is slowly start covering under the dark black shadow ., They say in union  "He is getting stronger " ....

Hello friends please check out stories by loveraglak and her best work wajah tum ho 😍 and stories by magthaline 👌👌 and by shinchan0324😘😘 all the three are amazing writers with great plots 💗💗

This part dedicated to Sukorian sis 😘😘😘

Love you parimala879 and NaveenaNavee8 sis 💝❤️💝❤️💝❤️😙😙ntion a user