Part 27

Ragini saw everything happened in their past life and her tears refused to stop . She look deep in his eyes and the next thing she do to erase her pain is hug him tightly , sobbed in his arms . Laksh held her tightly but lovingly too as he don't want his little dove to get hurt by his new demon like strength .

Ragini broke their hug still crying and hold his face in her small hands say  " Laksh ❤ we finally together 😢 I can't believe I couldn't remember about us all this time , I was so kept in this new life of mine that I forgot about my heart's missing peice forgot you😭 I am so sorry laksh because me you gone though so much pain 😭 I am so so sorry "
Laksh touch her lips with him thumb looking at her lovingly creasing her face , he wip her tears say  " it's not your fault ragini any of this isn't your fault . We just caught up in the game of that evil god but we defeat him , we  came back together again and this time god will never be able to apart us that's my promise my love " .

Ragini's eyebrows knitted together hearing him and she ask  " but what about Pezazue? He tore us apart and what if he come back now ? "

Laksh with serious face say  " king Pezazue didn't tore us apart it's that god ., king Pezazue is the one who brought us together again , he help me to find you and he'll promise me that he'll give us our happily ever after and he will give it . All he want from us to help him in defeat that god and we'll live with love and peace ".

Ragini stepped back hearing this and say nodding her head in disagreement  " what are you saying he was the one who cause us so much pain in past and you are saying he'll let us live in peace ! The one devil who caused us all the hardship and suffering that one will give us our happily ever after  ! Are you out of your mind ? We can't help him in any of his plans " .

Laksh got angry hearing this and grabbed her by shoulders roughly say  " Ragini... you can't talk  about king Pezazue in  this manner cause he is the one who gave us this second chance . If he didn't saw how pure is our love then he won't bring us back to life but he did it and I am telling you I have faith in king Pezazue so we are going to do what he say and get what we ever wanted . You are going to do whatever I say . Unless you now didn't love me or maybe it was just my love for you from the beginning and you just pretended to be in love with me huh ? That's why you didn't trust my intentions tell me "

Ragini's eyes filled with new burning tears as she shock listening him and nodded her head in no " no no laksh I loved you only you 😢 I..I just don't trust Pezazue that's why I say that but I love you Laksh more then my life I really really love you ❤😢"

Laksh close his deadly eyes to calm himself and say opening them again  " if you love me than have faith in me whatever I'm doing is to make our life happy and for that I'm following king Pezazue so you too have to follow me leaving everyone . Can you do this for me ? "

Ragini roam her fingers on his face say  " I can do anything for you and if be with you takes me to leave everything behind then I'll do it . I don't worship god and only worship our love worship you . I love you Laksh and whatever you do I'll be with you " .

Laksh smile and both hug each other ❤❤

Two pairs of eyes witnessed all this , that person smirk and mouthed " it's time to inform master about their happy reunion 🙄" 

Is ragini doing right to follow what Laksh said ??