part 18(b)

How , Laksh scream..

Well it's your God Justice it is nearly 29 years of your both death...

Laksh seen angry and he start hitting his hand on glass pieces but Pezazu shout(Laksh ... Stop that I have an offer for you which will reunite you and ragini).
Hearing this laksh stop and turn to mirror reflection and asked(how ragini is gone .... How.)

Pezazu said : but she reborn for you .
And show Laksh how ragini born in Kolkata and how she exactly look like before in present times.

Laksh touch the mirror where ragini's face appears but it gone and Pezazu said : do you want her now come on it's your two destiny to be together....

Laksh said: yes I want my ragini this time and I accept your offer...

Pezazu nodded good now you to follow only me not that God ...
You go to your ragini and win her back and I promise I give you two a happily ever after .....

Saying this Pezazu(Laksh reflection)put hand on mirror which laksh also repeat and when the hand of reflection and laksh touched a very wild wind blows and the reflection enter in laksh body.........

Is Pezazu telling the truth or still playing games????

Hello friends actually I write in two short parts as before my parents come back from office so I started my chit chat and preparing tea, snacks . So that was short....
Please read comment and vote and yes ragini is from the bloodline of Jaanki that's why both raginis look like means she is droperganer of old Ragini........