Part 29

Continuing from previous part
In evening

Ragini come home hand in hand with laksh and looking extremely happy as after so much time she got her once lost true love back❤
Laksh on the other hand nor smiling neither giving any expression but deep inside his dead heart he is relaxed and happy as he got his lady love back❤ and now he'll not let her snatched away from him . Today after the truth come out in front of ragini he try to take her to church where they can marry immediately but ragini stopped him saying she want her parents to be in her wedding coz she love them too and she want him to meet them , she sure they both will like him a lot and then only then they can marry each other happily .
Laksh first oppose it but seeing his ragini's tears he can't say no anymore so now they are in front of her house to meet shekhar and sharmishtha to break the news of their relationship to them .

Shekhar is getting ready as today is his princess ragini's birthday so he planned a small surprise party for in DTC Maharaja hotel where he invited ragini's class fellows , some of relatives and friends . Shekhar calls out " mishtti..mishtti ..sharmishtha arre where is my neck tie yaar I can't find it plz come here if you got ready help me cause if princess come before I get ready then she start asking questions and I can't lie to her 🙂 help me na . " but sharmishtha didn't come into room nor she reply him back ., Shekhar checking when he finally found his tie he sigh and wear it saying " ahh finally found it and even on my own wow Dr. Shekhar I'm proud of you now it's time to show it off to mishtti how I do everything by myself today without her help 🙄 " he look at in mirror combing his hairs when he frown thinking " but why she didn't answer back on my many shouts for help , even she didn't talk to me properly when I get home this evening hmm🤔strange " he is ready when he hear sharmishtha calling his name from downstairs , he say  ' yeah I'm coming '  he left room thinking maybe  ragini come back from college which means it's party time .

Shekhar come downstairs in hall seeing ragini sitting with sharmishtha but his steps came to halt noticing an unknown guy sitting with them there too .

Laksh hearing footsteps look at shekhar with same serious face and say ' he is here' to ragini .,
Ragini turn to look Shekhar and smile at him saying  " wow papa you are looking so handsome 😊 mama and you going out tonight ? "

Shekhar smile back to her patting her head lightly  " not just me and your mama but we all are going out but first please introduce us to your friend who you bring here 🙂 " .

Ragini gulp nervously but smile saying  " papa this is Laksh and umm he is not just my friend but I...I love him and he too love me . "

Shekhar shock hearing ragini's words and look at Laksh who is still standing with serious face behind ragini , Shekhar shifted his gaze from laksh to back on ragini and ask  " this is a joke right you joking me with your friend and mama right ! "

Ragini lifted her slightly teary gaze up to face her father and nod in no  " papa I'm telling you the truth only I love laksh and he love me , you asked in morning what my wish is ? He is my wish papa I want to start relationship with him only after your and mama acceptance.  I love him very much papa and I can't live without him 😢 please papa " ragini join her hands in front of shekhar who hold them and try to console her say  " okay okay clam down princess why are you so much scared you like someone and it's no crime in it you guys are together and I really like you told me about it by yourself 🙂"

Laksh say  " Dr. Shekhar we are together sir but I come here to propose ragini and take your permission for marrying her " .

Shekhar now beyond shock....

Short part again I know but tomorrow is raglak wedding 😘😘