New Beginning

In 1990, London, Rose Merry Medical school&Research Museum
Shekhar a young doctor came to this place with his batch mates . They were going class to class , when their Professor take them moot room(corpse room) their Professor said(students today you going to see a very different corpse of medical study as it's a very rare case we have till now) , Professor show them body of Laksh😱 . Shekhar and others see laksh's dead body while their Professor start telling(this corpse we have was died in 1980 exactly ten years ago but still his body is in fresh condition, no one could tell by see his body that he is a corpse, from the time of death his not even a single hair damage, it's like he is not died😳) one student after listening this asked(but sir he was died in 1980 , how can medical science didn't find any answer about it?) Professor said(you see everything is not always related to science, there are some other theories in this world apart from science) shekhar asked(so you mean he is Otzi mummy or something supernatural behind all this ?) Professor said(we didn't sure about it but some we again tried to do autopsy on this corpse , maybe this time we get answers) the visiting times is closed now and class started going when shekhar asked(sir, what's this corpse name?) Professor said(Laksh)...........
Same night ;
Doctor tries to do autopsy on Laksh's body but when doctor was about to cut suddenly fire captured the room , doctor somehow went but fire didn't touched laksh corpse and now in the flames of fire that locket(which laksh took out from ragini's neck) start shining in the skin of laksh's hand it completely become a part of his body😵😨😱
In 1996, Kolkata, India
Shekhar is seems tensed , when a nurse came and tell him that his wife gave birth to a baby girl👶, shekhar become so happy , he go to his wife's room and see his wife with a tiny little baby girl👶smiling at him . He go and kiss his wife's forehead and then take baby in his hands smiling teeth to teeth. His wife asked(what should we name her?) Shekhar says(Ragini).......

Hello friends so here is a new beginning of this story, first I thought to end this on raglak death but it will not justify with fans and also with title it is , so I start as this 😊 till now you guys support me and this ff a lot 😍😍 I hope you like it also so please read, and vote as your comments are very important to me and please ignore my silly mistakes😊😊😊