Part 28

Jacky(Pezazue's slave) go to his master's church to share the news of the feast to him , he entered the church excitedly and say in loud voice  jumping and clapping his hands like a mad clown  " master...master hahaha..master she fell in the trap master haha. She said yes to marry him master oh hahaha I'm so excited we'll feed her master we feed on her hahaaghhaha🤡👿☻"  he into the mirrors which he himself placed in every corner of the church on the order of Pezazue. 

Laksh's look a like image or better say Pezazue passed through in the mirrors one by one and finally spotted in the large head to toe size mirror placed in front on his own statute smirking in his evil form with dark red eyeballs looking like any moment blood rained out of them skin like dead person but the evil determination to rule this world he is a devil indeed .

Pezazue in his evil glory say " relax my slave relax it's still little time now almost four months exactly but after four months you can eat her rotten dead body with that loser lover boy's ashes of her 😏 but till then we have to prepare everything properly.  "

Jacky confused😮 scratched his head and ask " but..but master why four months wait ? You can kill them both now too . "
At this question he received a loud slap on his cheek which Pezazue did with his wind powers , Jacky rubbed his cheek making face when Pezazue say  " you idiot mad clown like f**king rat . Slaves not ask questions or why or when they just follow master are you trying to be a bad slave ? " Pezazue asked on which Jacky quickly nodded his head in 'no'  .,

Pezazue's shadow image nodded and say  " ohh rat the fact is somethings should remain be surprise and only to be unfold on right time . When the right time come you'll know but now it's time for those stupid lovers marriage as after marriage I can see that girl again 🙄 it's been a long time I didn't see her 😏 "

Jacky smiled madly and Pezazue ask  " did you do your part at her house ? "

Jacky  " yes yes master I took out her mother's protection locket ., you know I hehehe I go there in form of bagger and asked food , she..she brought it and I snatched food with her locket too hehehehe so much funny face she made hehehehe . " jacky again clapped his hands madly .

Pezazue  " hmm interesting now I'll send my message to her . "

At ragini's house

Sharmishtha  is doing her work while murmuring ' mad bagger snatched my locket too oh god now I will definitely go to pir baba's mazaar and take lockets for all three of us tomorrow only'   as she say this she heard some noise coming from kitchen , she frowned and go into the kitchen to check. 

Sharmishtha  look in every corner of kitchen but didn't find any rat or cat in it but still the sound of someone eating something is coming in her ears even with every second the sound is increasing  . She got confused and turn to leave kitchen to check out side but kitchen door got shut by it's own , Sharmishtha scream and try to unlock the door but from sink a black lava kind liquid start coming out ., the black liquid dropped on floor and start coming towards sharmishtha like water flow , Sharmishtha screaming help help shekhar ragini open the door I'm stuck here help me but no one open it soon the liquid reach behind her back and raise up in air making shape just like a human , sharmishtha scream her lungs out seeing it in fear just then the black liquid like shadow enter in her mouth suffocating her and Shamishtha fall by the close door of kitchen with closed eyes and cheeks covered in blood tears but in next second she open her eyes which are now turned into dark black there is on sign of eyeballs as all coloured in black ....