Part 23

Continuing from last part...

Same night at Maryjane Catholic Church in Kolkata ..

Father John is shown sitting in the confession room and outside or other side of the wooden see threw door sitting one muscular man wearing a hoodie cap which hide his face completely to father .,

Confession room is the room where a person go and tell his sins to the priest/father who delivered his message to God and give God's reply to the person . Basically father play a role of a problem solver which is send by God . The door between a person who came to tell his sins and father is necessary for the better confession according to the traditional ways ..

Father asked the person for confession  : " what's your name my child  ?? "

Person say in a heavy voice  : " I can't tell my father as if I tell you don't hear my confession . "

Father smile lightly and say : " No my child I am here to help you and I will hear your confession without judging you . This is God's house here all are welcome without any fear , status and other materialistic things . God treat all his children in same way . You just have to put your faith in God . "

Person in same voice : " ok father if you say so I tell . My name is Laksh ., I come back to life after 37 years for the love of my life but problem is God has snatched that girl from me in past and now in present for keeping her close I have to give sacrifice of noble blood such as you .. So now tell me will you be the sacrifice feed for my love story ?? "

Father get shocked hearing this and turn his head to the see threw door to see that person face ., The person also turned to father and now his face shown ..

He is indeed laksh but with eyes of Pezazu big red-green coloured glowing eyes staring straight into father John got more shocked now but before he utter a single word laksh very speedly break the door with one hand and with other hand which now had sharp knife like nails dig it in father John's neck and throw him forcefully towards the Jesus Christ and Mother Mary statue !! Breaking it in pieces and killing Father John ...........

After half an hour ;

Laksh is shown sitting in front of a statue of Pezazu which is actually placed at the Jesus Christ and Mother Mary statue place ., Covered with blood ..
Under it lying the dead body of father John ...

Church gate got open and enter father David ., He see the statue and shout at laksh from door asking

Father David  : " who are you ??? And what you done to father John and Jesus Christ statue ?? "

Laksh with blood covered face half turn to him and say : " forgive me father but i have made alot of sins .. "

Saying this laksh jumped on father David and kill him by stabbing his knife like nails into his body .

With this scene a loud voice echos in the church saying  " soon there will be no god to worship and all the land is covered with blood " .........
Pezazu say this and laugh his devil laugh ...

What happened next ???

Will laksh kill all noble innocent people for Pezazu ???

Or God do some miracle to stop this game of Pezazu ???

Will ragini love this laksh ????

Please read and comment 💗💗

And please check out our new story love beyond time by dreamers team kitkatraglak sis account 💖💖💖💖
Please read comment and vote for love beyond time 💞💞💞

Dedicated to my inspirationSukorian sis 😍😍😍

And ani princessTevarAnisha so sorry for not replying your message in night but watty is troubling😭😭
Love you princessTevarAnisha😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💞💖💞💞💞💖💞💞💞💖💞💞💞💖💗💗💗💗💟💟💟💟💟💟💓💓💓💓