Part 31

Ragini come towards the main door of Pezazue church and look at Laksh shyly , her hairs set up on her left shoulder reaching her waist to enhance the beauty of her already glowing face , her deo like eyes decorated with khol adding to the innocence she hold and her delicate honey tone shiny body draped in white wedding dress truly she is looking like an angle who descend from heaven .

Laksh who is in dark cloths but eyes only on his angle who he love the most .

Sharmishtha to Laksh  " so let's go inside to start the ritual " .

Shekhar with confusion  " ritual ? "

Sharmishtha faking small smile  " I mean the wedding of these two lovers hehe " .

Laksh hold ragini's soft hand in his hard one and led the way to his queen .

When the bride and groom with their parents entered the now dark place shekhar see four people standing in front of a statue in black clothes.

Shekhar to laksh  " laksh you really take all the Halloween theme too seriously I mean this church looks more scary from inside and who are these people in black ? "

Laksh look at him with murderous look

But gulp his anger and say  " these are the priests who marry us in our  religion we do marriages like this

way only plus I lost my parents long ago so they were the one who support my life till now . "

Shekhar nodded and the couple go in front of the statue to do marriage.

Ragini look at Pezazue statue as a memory her past life nightmare come into her mind in which she saw him attacking on her in his true form .
The four men in black clothes start chanting something in different language and one woman come joint raglak both hands with each other .

The four men light up fire in ancient looking sliver bowl kind of thing and start pouring salt , red rose , one gold chain , ashes , feathers and some red colour liquid in it with chanting raising each passing second. 

Shekhar who is unable to understand what kind of christian wedding is this held sharmishtha hand to get her attention and ask in her ear  " mishtti do you getting any of the things these people chanting I mean if they are christian then can read vows and all in english and what kind of wedding rituals are they performing ? "

Sharmishtha or slave with happy face  " they are doing what written in book which is a good thing to please god . You don't worry your daughter is very lucky to be chosen for this she'll get good honor and reward " .

Shekhar is about to ask something when sharmishtha look up towards sky which is now completely hide behind darkness. 

The four to stopped their chanting and smile saying to raglak  " now it's time you both made each other drink from this cup(sliver bowl) to get blessings from god and complete the ritual .

Raglak did as told and in behind laksh ragini saw a image of someone in mirrors smiling evily at her but when she blink the image gone .

Marriage got complete and laksh take ragini with him .

Shekhar sighed and ask sharmishtha to sit in car who smirk secretly as her work completed now the slave can eat his feast .

At church the four people give a human to Pezazue who is in mirror and the people  bow down in front of mirror and statue( which is placed in front of large mirror)  " king of winds king of all dark demons we offer you the body of one of your slave take his body and give us the way to see you our king "

The body float in air with strong winds blowing and in next second body snatched inside the mirror which covered in blood ..

Four of the men bow down in front of that bloody mirror and statue and inside from mirror  come out Pezazue in this new body ...

The moon become red and sky more dark ...

Next part in morning..