Part 9

Doctor. Ross said to bring ragini in sitting room so he can start a conversation with ragini. Jaanki and jena brought ragini in sitting room ragini sit on sofa chair, now ragini looking a bit normal. Dr.Ross started the conversation with ragini he asked"ragini my child how are you feeling now?", Ragini said"fine" but she' s staring emotions lessly . Dr asked"are you afraid of something?", she says"no" , Dr. asked"is there someone in your body?", Ragini said"sometimes". All the time laksh observing ragini's behavior Ross again asked"is it laksh's father present in your body?" , ragini said"No". Dr. asked"can I talk to the one who is inside your body?", Ragini didn't answer but a minute later her facial expressions changed into a horrific look . She goarns and said in a scary voice"so you want to talk to me huh YOU FUCKER"  said this to Dr.Ross , everyone gets shocked and jaanki started crying. The spirit say"then talk idiot" , Ross asked"who are you",                    spirit said"your father, I fuck your mother in her grieve every night"hahahaha and started laughing . Ross asked"why you take ragini", spirit said "because I want her body for survival, and I will never leave her body now". Ross asked"but you can't hurt a innocent soul, what she done to you" , spirit said"enough talks now I am bore , now stop this conversation or else" , or else what Ross asked . With that ragini stood up and bite Ross left hand and twist it very badly somehow laksh save Dr.Ross and with help of jena's father take ragini in her room and lock it.
Dr.Ross said"laksh please take help from Mr.Mark Filips only he can help you, he is an expert in these cases" laksh remembered that Ross recommend Filips for his father case but laksh doesn't believe it then but now he can't lose ragini so he agreed. Dr.Ross said that he'll help him to meet Mr.Filips.                                                          Next morning                                                             Laksh with Ross went to Filips office they tell him about ragini's condition and asked for his help. Filips agreed and said that he'll come in evening ....... But will the spirit like this idea👹👹👹.                          Please read and please vote😊😊😊😊