It's all in the stars(part 19)

Kolkata city of lights, festivals, sweets, history, culture.  But out of all these things Kolkata is mainly known for the women power.  For the great Maa Durga. Who never do injustice with innocent people and who never bow in front of evil. It is said that no matter how difficult your life is but after every eclipse there will be full moon shining.  And this is the only theory I follow in my life.  I am ragini...

Ragini...... Come down and have your breakfast..

Ragini: coming maa.
With that ragini close her book which she reading and pack her bag for college and left the room.

Ragini: maa what is in breakfast today???

Sharmishta: well today is goobhi ke pranthe 😁😁😁

Ragini: maa I told you na I will eat something healthy and you make pranthe today ufff today is my third year first class, now I will look fat...

Sharmishta: What... ragini no one look fat by eat only one prantha and you know na your papa loves it. So how can I say no😔

Ragini: ok baba no more emotional drama I will eat my darling maa..

Sharmishta smile and asked ragini if she like someone but ragini just roll her eyes at the topic of boyfriend...

Ragini left for college but suddenly weather got change from sunny day to dark stormy day.
Sharmishta: Oh god something is going to happen...

Here on river side laksh step on the land of Kolkata to meet only one person.  His ragini....

Ragini reached college and one guy comes towards her. He tapped on her shoulder , ragini turn and said

Ragini: nikhil you are here???

Nikhil: yes ragini I was waiting for you. Can I borrow your physics notes???

Ragini: yeah sure . Here you go..
Gives him notes.

Nikhil: thank you ragini.  Can I walk you to class??

Ragini: actually payal is coming so that won't be possible.

Nikhil: Oh ok.

Payal came and ragini go with her.

Nikhil: soon ragini you will be mine girlfriend...

College went normal as usual and it's time to go back home..
While ragini returning to her home she bumped into someone.
She look towards the person and everything just stop then and there.

Laksh and ragini are face to face. There eyes lock to each other and breath got hitched . Heart filled with the amora of love.

While looking at ragini laksh rememberd their past moments which were filled with happiness.
Ragini saw him awestruck like she know him . Like he is the missing piece of her life's puzzle..

They stare each other then laksh said sorry miss I didn't see you coming and  destroy your things..

Ragini got back her senses and see that her bag is on ground.  She pick it up and said

Ragini: it's ok I was also not watching.

Laksh: Miss could you help me to find this address please.

Ragini: yes it's will be two blocks far from here..

Laksh: thank you miss.

He passed her but she keep seeing him going...

Laksh: It's all written in the stars that we meet again my love..........................

Hello guys 🤗🤗🤗
Please read comment and vote and ignore my silly mistakes and thank you for your love to this ff.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤