Part 22

Ragini is in laksh's embrace ., The arms of her new professor ! The arms of unknown man !!
But she didn't understand why these arms feel so safe to her ???
Why his presence soothing every nerve in her body ??
Why his holding her feels so right ???
What is this some infatuation or real affection ?? Real Love ??

Ragini was closing her eyes while thinking all this ., Her thoughts are surround by him only him ..

Laksh is holding his ragini tightly like never ever let her go again , after all it's their first hug in this new life .
He just want to devour her , complete her , mark her , connect his soul with her ., He wants to do all those things which they planned in their pervious life !! The things  the moments which left unfulfilled then ..
But now all those dreams has to be fulfilled ., This time he do everything every single thing to be with his ragini his soulmate..

Laksh open his eyes and make his innocent princess look at him by placing his finger under her cute chin and holding it with his thumb still keeping her in his embrace .

Both look at each other with love filled eyes and laksh say

Laksh: don't be scared I am always be here for you to save you from very danger my love .

Ragini just lost in his eyes ., His deep hazel brown eyes making her believe that he will be there for her always.

Their lips were just few inches away to touch each other , their eyes are locked on each other ., Just one more inch and they can feel their love within them .. Just one more inch..

Both are ready to touch each other lips but then comes a voice bell ring and ragini came out of his magical love land into reality.

She step backwards and ran out of the lab without even looking back towards her love !!

Laksh without his ragini feel empty again., They were so close to touch each other to feel each other lips , breaths , heartbeats but all got ruined in just a matter of seconds ..

Laksh in anger punches the door which got broke in two pieces and fell on floor., He was about to destroy the whole lab but than comes his reflection/Pezazu in the window glass and shout

Pezazu: Stop it laksh Stop it !! Don't waste your energy in this , she will be yours at any cost . She is necessary to complete you and I promise to you that I will unite you two so I will do it .

Laksh : but how ??

Pezazu: that leave on me but tonight you have to do something for me ..

Laksh: what ??

Pezazu/laksh's reflection srimk

What Pezazu wants now????

Please sign the petition to save rlhn Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya and please watch it on your t.v. please

This part specially dedicated torossmarizz andSukorian 😊😊😊