Awakening

The reason Lettu and Mato, the son's of the parents who sent them to Earth survived, is because their spaceship is very advanced. It usually takes 200 years to fly from Jaleel to Earth. The spaceship Lettu was in made it only one day for him inside of the spaceship but outside is still 200 years. Same case for Mato but it was 1 week inside and 200 years outside because bount technology is more advanced than jameels. Only 2 were ever made and yes, by Mato and Lettu's parents. Also the reason Katsu and Norin survived is because their spaceship takes one year internal, but they have food supply.
200 years have passed on earth...

Mato and Lettu both land in a forest near a city. They both landed together. It was a coincidence. They were only 3 years old, but they were able to communicate with each other. They also were able to find food, water and protect themselves from man eating animals in the forest. They both became best friends not knowing they were actually sworn enemies. Lettu eventually finds the hidden power within him and learns the way of the INALAHA and Mato also finds the hidden power within him and learns the way of the MILLAH, the ancient words that release powerful beams. They both have a passion for fighting, for them its a hobby. 5 years have passed. Soon, they decide to make their way out of the forest and finally make it out to the open world. Here they see a very peculiar thing because this planet is completely different from their planet as far as they could remember. They continue and make their way to Geranium which was known for an orphanage shelter. Lettu and Mato did not know what "Orphanage Shelters" were, so they decided to just wait and sleep outside. After all they had been living in a forest for 5 years. Soon, a guy comes outside and takes them in as his children. His name was Badul Ghani.
Badul Ghani: "So what's your name?"
Mato: "Hi mister! My name is Mato! I like food!"
Lettu: "Me Lettu, Me Lettu!"
Badul Ghani: "Well that's nice!"
Badul Ghani raised them and taught them the way how life is. He also taught them martial arts and how to do ki. Only few a humans knew this. He also taught them how to fly and sense using ki.
Lettu and Mato show the powerful techniques they learned.
Badul Ghani: "For some strange reason, I can't copy these technique's  the same way those two are doing it. These two are definitely unique."

It's a peaceful day at the orphanage. Everyone is eating. However Mato and Lettu are training with grandpa Ghani!
Grandpa: "No no Lettu your left high kick is too low. Here, try practicing with this wooden mannequin."
Lettu: "Grandpa, are you sure this will be enough? Don't you think we should doing some like, I don't know other training like using powerful ki blasts?"
Mato: "Yeah I think he's right grandpa. I mean like we've been doing this stuff for like forever now. Can we please do something else?"
Grandpa: "You two boys never seem to learn... How will you two pull of a powerful ki blast if you two have zero stamina to pull it off?!"
Grandpa takes a deep breath..
Grandpa: "Sigh, look boys, I'm doing this for your sake. And not just yours but for the whole dojo's sake too you know. How will you two react if a powerful enemy comes bashing through this wall right now? Now take your stances and get back to practicing."
Lettu and Mato: "Sigh, yes sir..."
They all lived happily. That is only for 8 more years. Until one night, a group who came to the orphanage wanting to steal came and killed everyone while Mato and Lettu are asleep...

Will Mato and Lettu be able to wake up before he comes? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Rage!