Growing Stronger!

One day has passed...
Mato and Lettu start to train.
They start heading toward a huge field.
But suddenly, Mato changes his direction and started flying away.
Lettu: "Mato! What are you doing! Come back!!!"
Mato: "Rgh... Don't follow me, I'll be back."
Lettu: "Uh... Ok?"

Mato flies to Asad's lab...
Mato: "Sup Asad."
Asad: "Sup. What do you need now Mato?"
Mato: "Do you have a gravity machine?"
Asad: "Unfortunately not. I put the only one I ever made in the spaceship which Khiftum is traveling currently. It will take me a 2 days to make one gravity machine. So you want that?"
Mato: "Yes... Please!"
Asad: "Aight then."
Mato: "Aight, I'll train right now so see you later in class!"
Asad: "You too!"

Mato went back to the field.
He saw Lettu training over there.
Lettu thinking: "I'll beat Hasifufus!"
Lettu spots Mato.
Lettu: "There you are! So, why did you leave?"
Mato: "None of your business... And I don't wanna train with you. I wanna train alone. Don't bother to follow me."
Lettu: "Ma-Mato? What happened to you?"
Mato: "Ugh, just please don't follow me. Just never follow me in my training session. Ever."
Lettu: "Some sort of training method? Sigh... I don't wanna annoy him so I'll just stay here and continue training."
Mato started heading to a forest a little bit far away in order to stay away from Lettu's sight.
And then, he made his own training station. There was a tree and tied on the branch was a small log with tiny circular logs on both ends. He would usually punch and kick it to strengthen his bones.
There was a stream nearby too.
Near the tree, there was a giant boulder the size of a 3 story apartment building. Mato carved two small holes on the boulder.
He would do to do pull-ups by grabbing on to the holes.
He was training hard core.
He has two motivations. To surpass Lettu once more and to finish off Hasifufus.
Meanwhile, Lettu on the other side of the forest was just doing push-ups and basic muscle training.
They both trained really hard.

2 days have passed...
Mato goes gets the gravity machine from Asad.
Asad: "So, you and Lettu are gonna train in the machine?"
Mato: "No... It's only me. I really don't want him to advance more... He's so strong, it already makes me jealous.  So, I don't want him using it."
Asad: "I see... That's a hard task... Especially when he can't beat you in his base form even when your a Super Jameel. But the important thing is to make sure you defeat Hasifufus with your training!"
Mato: "I will!"
Asad: "By the way, I made the machine portable by making it revert in to a capsule and invert in to the chamber. All you have to do is push this button."
Mato: "Thanks Asad. Don't tell Lettu... Please..."
Asad: "Well, you are my master after all. Of course I won't tell!"
Mato: "Thanks! Now I'll be going! See ya later at class!"
Asad: "Hehe, you too!!!"

Mato goes to the forest and continues training hard. He starts using the gravity machine and he sets the gravity level to 100.
Meanwhile, Lettu continues training hard but with a lot of confusion.
Lettu and Mato make it back to the dojo.
Lettu: "C'mon Mato... Just tell me what's going on... Your training alone and you've been acting strange...
Just tell me... I'm your best friend."
Mato: "That's... The r-reason I can't tell you."
Lettu tries to ask him almost everyday but Mato wouldn't tell him anything.
Lettu finally gives up and decides to stop asking him.
Their current routine is to train, teach class, rest and sleep.
Also, every midnight, Mato would get up and start training and Lettu would continue sleeping.
Mato has a very big motivation to surpass Lettu and to defeat Hasifufus.

3 months have passed...
Mato and Lettu continue their normal routine.
Meanwhile, Khiftum is about to land on planet Conen.
Speaker: "3, 2, 1... Landing!"
Khiftum: "Well, time to meditate for a whole day in order for me to get more focused on my training."
Khiftum leaves the spaceship and starts his meditation on planet Conen.

One day has passed...
Khiftum finished his meditation and is about to enter the spaceship.
Khiftum: "So, the destination has to be set to planet Keman so I can find nearby planets that might just have Hasifufus. I'll kill him!"
Khiftum enters the spaceship.
Khiftum: "Planet destination set to... Keman."

2 months have passed...
Mato and Lettu continue to train hard but Mato uses the gravity machine to in order to surpass Lettu.
Lettu continues training.
Meanwhile, Mato flew up in the sky and screamed Lettu's name.
Mato: "LETTU!!!"
Lettu "Isn't that... Mato? Why is he calling me? That's weird..."
Lettu also flew up in the sky and saw Mato. They were both standing face to face.
Lettu: "Hmph! What do you want Mato. Are you gonna tell me what's been going on for the past five years?!"
Mato: "I'll tell you  about that when I want to.
But for now...
LETTU THE SUPER BOUNT!!!
I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE!!!
Lettu stands still.
His eyes get covered by his shadow.

Khiftum is on his way to planet Keman. Mato and Lettu have trained hard but Mato uses the gravity chamber and trains each night too. Will Lettu know about this?
Mato challenges Lettu to a battle. Will Lettu accept? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz!
A Battle Between The Greatest Warriors! Mato Vs Lettu!