Wanderer's

Lettu and Mato eventually found shelter. It was for sale.
Lettu and Mato: "Mr. Sir, how much is this?"
Seller: "$10,000 young boys."
Lettu and Mato: "Whoa that's a lot." They both continue walking until they hear
"$10,000, beat the champ for a $10,000."
Mato and Lettu: "PERFECT!" So they went up to him.
Lettu and Mato: "Mister I wanna fight you." The champs name -
Narmak: "Hmn... young teens? Aight I'll let you both come at me at once." Mato and Lettu: "Wow you must be strong." They charge at him and beat him. They give him the $10,000, but the champ gave an excuse that "They were just young teens so I went easy on them."
They go to the seller to buy the home, Mato and Lettu: "I would like to buy the house please!"
Seller: "That was fast! OK, but this used to be a dojo used to teach people martial arts. So are u gonna re-build it to a small house er' something?"
Mato: "OH LIKE HOW OLD GRAMPS TAUGHT US, I WOULD LOVE TEACHING MARTIAL ARTS WITH LETTU."
Lettu: "YEAH ME TOO! That's a no sir, we would like to keep it the way it is."

Meanwhile on Hasifufus's ship...
They are in one of their conquered planets. It is far from Earth.
Hasifufus talks to Saifullah, his 3rd in command.
Hasifufus: "Saifullah, bring me some more coffee!"
Saifullah: "Yes your majesty! My lord before I get it, do you remember those 2 delinquents that left planet Jaleel while you were destroying it 200 years ago?"
Hasifufus: "Has it really been that long? I seem to be getting rather old don't you agree Saifullah? However, yes I do recall those two good for nothing KIDS escaping. Is there a problem?"
Saifullah: "Yes, our scouts have seen reports of them residing in a planet called Earth. It appears they even live together and are learning martial arts."
Hasifufus: "Hmm is that so? Two enemies as friends HAHAHA! It cracks me up! Anyways, how long to Earth from here?"
Saifullah: "Around 4 year my majesty. But in our spaceship, 6 months."
Hasifufus: "Still in the outside world, its 4 years! That long... But they will get more and more strong... Grrrrr! The jameel's and bount's just keeps evolving getting stronger, and I cant let anybody get strong as me, Hasifufus! FAST AS POSSIBLE... TO EARTH!" Saifullah: "Yes my majesty!"

Hasifufus's plans are becoming more clear, but why is he so evil!
Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! The Dojo!