Results! The Un-teachable Students?

It was just another normal day at the dojo. Asad finished testing the students blood and is now about to tell Mato and Lettu the results.
Asad: "Sorry guys, but it seems none of your students have any sign of bount or jameel blood in them."
Mato: "No! Cmon, take our blood. Please Asad, you have to modify it!"
Asad: "Yeah... I'll try. It's gonna be the hardest experiment I've ever done... It's gonna take a really long time.
But first things first, I have to see what blood type is it. Even without modifying, if you two have the same blood type of at least one of your students, that's good. That one student can learn the ancient art."
Mato: "That's good to know. I hope at least one of them has the same blood type as me or Lettu."
Lettu: "Right! But one is not enough! We need all of them to have it!"
Asad: "That's right... Ill try..."
Lettu now has one more student. Mato's current students are Dawd, Ghul and Asad.
Lettu's current students are Duad, Asum and Khalid.
Khalid is the new student that Lettu has. He is very skilled and has a strong will to train.
Lettu: "Before you go, can you take my new students blood and test it? He wasn't here last time so you didn't get his blood."
Asad: "Yeah your right, I don't remember him. Of course, I'll take it."
Lettu: "Thanks!"
Asad extracts Khalid's, Mato's, and Lettu's blood.
Asad: "Alright, I'll give you the results when I'm done."
Lettu: "Right!"
Mato: "Thanks!"

Another day has passed.
Asad tells the results to Lettu and Mato.
Asad: "It seems Mato has blood type AB plus and Lettu has blood type B- . These are rare blood types in general. It seems none of your students have that type.
Lettu and Mato: "That sucks!
But c'mon Asad, we believe in you! Modify the blood!"
Asad: "That's very hard... But nothing is impossible. I'll try. Don't expect it for another 2 years. Also, don't bother me with more blood tests from new students, it'll distract my modification time. For now, let's all just train."
Everyone: "That long... But we hope it works!"
Asad: "Mato, you don't have to teach your ancient art to me for now. It's just because it's kinda unfair since
I'm the only student having jameel blood."
Mato: "Hehe, your a fair guy. Ok then, I'll listen to you."
Asad: "Thanks."

Another 2 days have passed.
Lettu and Mato both are back from work and now are at the dojo. They are teaching their students how to fly with ki and sense with ki. But then, two people came. They wanted to join the dojo, so they joined. Their names were Ifran and Amir. They both were brothers. Mato decided to take Amir and Lettu decided to take Ifran. They both were naughty in the dojo and had no will to learn. One month has passed. They could barely even learn the basics. Mato: "Amir, do you even have a will to learn?" Amir: "I don't care!"
Mato: "UGH!"
Lettu: "Ifran, if you want to learn, you got to stop acting like that!"
Ifran: "UH! whatever."
Class has been dismissed for the day. Lettu and Mato want to talk about those two students.
Mato: "They have no will to learn!" Lettu: "Yeah we should kick them out by next month. They can't even learn the basics. At this point, their just wasting money." Mato: "I agree."

The next month, Mato and Lettu kicked Ifran and Amir out of the dojo. They both were mad and while going home they talked to each other. Amir: "UGH! EVERYONE HATES US, I JUST WANT TO... KILL THEM! RIGHT BROTHER?" Ifran: " Yes. We will get strong, and kill people. Then only people will notice us and be scared of us."
Amir and Ifran: "HAHAHA!!!"

Meanwhile, on Hasifufus's spaceship. Hasifufus: "Saifullah, how long has it been?!" Saifullah: "4 years my majesty. We are making it to Earth. Just one more day."
Hasifufus: "I'll take those care of those two scumbags. And Saifullah, you said there are strong earthlings down there, how many?"
Saifullah: "Six my majesty."
Hasifufus: "Get six minions ready, because I'm sure those stupid earthlings will get in they way when I'm having fun killing the bount and jameel you know? And Saifullah, while we are away, watch the ship in case anything happens."
Saifullah: "Yes sir!!!"

Will Lettu and Mato be able to fight Hasifufus? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Unwanted Guests!