Khiftum's Demise

Khiftum punches Hasifufus. Hasifufus blocks it and raises his ki to push him off.
Khiftum: "WaHAHa!"
Hasifufus: "If I can push you off just with just my ki, your weak!"
Khiftum raises his ki to go full power.
Khiftum: "Raa... HAAAAAAAA!!!"
Hasifufus: "You might actually put a good fight with me and maybe even a scratch on me, hehe."

Meanwhile, Lettu and Mato both return to their dojo to teach after their fight.

Asad: "Wow, I sensed you guys fighting... It was SUUUPERRRR!!!"
Mato: "Hehe, thanks."
Asad: "Now tell me, what else were you doing besides training in the gravity machine?"
Mato: "I woke up midnight to train. I feared if I told you, you'll be worried about me pushing myself too much."
Asad: "Ugh, I can't do anything now."
Everyone: "Hahaha!"
Lettu and Mato start teaching their class.

For the next month, Lettu and Mato both train very intentively and very hard.

1 month later...

Asad calls Lettu and Mato to his lab.

Lettu and Mato "Hey, Asad."
Asad: "Ugh, hey. GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS. KHIFTUM TRICKED ME AND HE NOW... IS IN SOME UNKNOWN PLANET!!! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE RETURNING TODAY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..."
Lettu and Mato: "What the-"
Mato: "Rgh... he probably- AKH! I KNEW IT. IT WAS THAT ENERGY I SENSED WHEN LEAVING KEMAN ON THE JOURNEY TO REVIVE LETTU! HE PROBABLY FOUND HASIFUFUS AND... AND IS FIGHTING HIM!!!"
Lettu and Asad: "Rgh... What now?!"
Mato: "The only way to get there fast is to use my... Teleportation technique! But for this distance, I'm afraid I'll be worn out the moment I get there."
Lettu: "The pill, Asad do you have the pill?!
Asad: "I've only created half by this time... Ugh something is better than nothing! Take it in lab 34! Left middle desk!"
Mato uses his technique and immediatly gets it.
Lettu puts his hand on Mato's shoulder. Asad: "Do you sense him?!"
Mato: "Ugh... Y- yes I do. But it's really feint and hard to get th-"
Lettu and Mato teleport.
Asad: "Good luck you two."

One month ago, Khiftum's fight...

Hasifufus and Khiftum fight very intensively and skilled, however, the victor turned out to be Hasifufus and Khiftum was the victim. Hasifufus decides not to kill him and prison him in a strong cage where he would torture him every day in his base.

Back to the present...

"Woosh"
Lettu and Mato make it to the planet where Khiftum is. However, Mato is completely worn out due to the energy it took him to teleport. Hasifufus notices them and decides to come and bring their freind also, Khiftum.

Hasifufus: "Hmm, I think it's best if I torture you in front of your two pity freinds, MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!"

Lettu: "Mato, the pill. Eat it!"
Mato: "Yeah. Gulp. Ahh, that's much better now."

Lettu and Mato: "He's coming..."

Lettu and Mato are about to fight Hasifufus. Will they lose and watch their freind be tortured or will they win and go home safely. Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! The Ultimate Showdown!