Unexpected Evil

The party is over and everyone had a good time. But even now, Mato and Lettu are barely able to move. They are resting at their dojo due to the injuries caused by Hasifufus.
The students train but since Mato and Lettu can't move, they just watch. Lettu: "We have to call our workplace and tell them that we are injured. We can't go in this condition!"
Mato: "Your right. Hey Asad, mind passing me the phone?"
Asad: "Of course." Lettu and Mato call their workplace telling them that they are unable to come due their injuries.
Mato: "I forgot to tell you. I invented a new teleportation technique! It has nothing to do with the ancient art just so you know. Well I can't show you now because I'm heavily injured. Its kinda incomplete though. If your wondering how it works, I lock on to a presence and I teleport there. Its that simple. But the farther they are, the more energy it takes and I get more exhausted.
So let's say for example, someone powers up and has a huge energy level but they are also very far away, there is a chance I can teleport there, but it'll strain me a lot.
But if someone has a small energy level and I've never sensed their energy before, I probably will not able to teleport.
But if someone has a small energy and I've sensed it before, I should be able to teleport regardless of distance though it'll cause more strain."
Lettu: "THAT'S AMAZING! It seems complicated though. But I was gonna surprise you with the new ancient art I learned. It's called BAUDUKUM." Mato: "That's amazing Lettu! It seems our training after class is actually important!" But suddenly, Mato and Lettu sensed a huge presence erupting.
Mato: "You feel that..."
Lettu: "Yes. Its huge. Its Ifran and Amir. I think I might be thinking too much but there no way... Either way, I sense small presences fading away. It might be innocent people..."
Students: "Should we go and check it out?"
Mato and Lettu: "DEFINITELY NOT! YOU GUYS COULDN'T EVEN STAND UP YET EVEN GO NEAR TO HASIFUFUS! YOU THINK WE WILL LET YOU TAKE THIS BIGGER PRESENCE ON?!!!" Students: "We are sorry."
Mato: "Since Asad is the strongest, I will send him. Asad, be cautious. If your in trouble, retreat. We can't do anything to save the innocent people if you retreat though..."
Asad: "I'd be glad to help. But there is a pill that can instantly heal you. But there are only two of them. I gave one to Dawd at one point, so there's only one pill left. Dawd knows the location to it. If you split the pill in to 2, it will heal you, but in a minute instead of an instant.
I also wanted to tell you guys that I made a new invention. Its two earrings. The way it works is one person puts one earrings on his left and the other puts his earring on the right. If you do that, the two bodies will emerge. Then, they will fuse and become the ultimate warrior!
It will double what both of them are capable of. I call it... fusion. It lasts for only 30 mins. But it is definitely worth it. I'm sure you two can use it.
Dawd, please get the pill and the earrings while I am away and give it to them! I'll stall while you go!"
Dawd: "YES!"
Lettu and Mato: "Thank you guys so much!"
Lettu: "Duad, I'll send you since your my strongest student and there's also Amir to take care of."
Duad: "Yes master!!!"
Lettu and Mato: "We finally think we can rest... But it had to be more trouble. And to think that its Ifran and Amir of all the people... How did they get SOOO STRONG IN SUCH A SHORT TIME! ARGH..."
Duad and Asad are making their way to Ifran and Amir.

Ifran and Amir are on the attack. But how are they so strong in such a short time. Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Hated Strength!