Hasifufus Finished?!

Hasifufus: "How dare you interrupt our fight... Ugh... Those weaklings! They defeated my minions...
Heh, for now you'll need to sit down weaklings. I'll torture you lot later."
Mato and Lettu: "What are you guys doing?!"
Students: "We came to save you guys!"
Lettu: "Get o-"
Hasifufus shoots a beam at Lettu. Lettu: "UGH... AARGH! I CAN'T MOVE!"
Mato heavily coughs.
Mato: "LETTU!"
Asad: "How dare you... YOU'LL PAY... CHARGE!!!"
Students: "HAAAA"
Hasifufus: "Tsk. Filthy weaklings. Asad tries too punch him but he get punched back. Hasifufus powers up and pushes all the students away. Students: "UAGH!"
Mato: "EVERYONE!"
Hasifufus: "Waste of time." Now back to killing you two. HAHA! Before you two die, why don't I tell you what happened to your filthy planet." Mato and Lettu: "What!"
Hasifufus: "I sent one of my minions to kill the king. Then later, I came and destroyed your planet. You also had this stupid war going on between bount's and jameel's. And it seems you two got sent to this planet so your filthy race could survive. And that sums it up to a question which you all should be thinking. Why am I so evil, am I right."
Asad: "So planet Jaleel got destroyed!"
Mato and Lettu: "ARGH..."
Hasifufus: "Ever since our race existed, it was to rule and become the strongest in the universe. Until scouts showed your filthy planet. Your race kept on evolving and getting stronger. And I can't let anyone get at strong as me. So I killed them all." Mato and Lettu: "YOU MONSTER!"
Hasifufus: "I've changed my mind now. I want to torture you two more. HAHAHA! Ill start off with you. I believe your called Lettu. Now don't die!" Hasifufus fires a bunch of beams but the beams don't hit Lettu's vital spots.
Lettu: "AAAAAARGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!"
Mato: "Lettu, no, NO, NOOOOO! I CANT STAND TO WATCH MY BEST FRIEND GETTING TORTURED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! HAAAAAA!!!" Mato becomes a Super Jameel but now has more power.
Hasifufus: "Scum. You think you'll beat me still. You've lost once and your worn out. Better if you sit down. It just gives you more time to live. You know what I'm saying. Heh."
Mato: "HAAAAAA!"
Hasifufus: "IM- IMPOSSIBLE. BUT HOW. HE WASN'T ABLE TO MOVE A FEW SECONDS AGO."
Mato: "THIS IS PURE RAGE!!! HAAA!" Mato kicks and punches Hasifufus over and over. Hasifufus is now at a point where he is on the ground and is on his feet.
Students: "WHOA"
Hasifufus: "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. ILL LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK BUT JUST SPARE ME!"
Mato: "I don't care what you say. You need to be killed. You killed countless people. This is the end of the line for you. Behold my new attack. MAAAAAAAAAAS!!!"
Lettu: "Amazing! He was able to Learn one of Master Khiftum's ancient art. MAAS. Ahh! So it must be a jameel move if Mato could learn it! That makes sense! Also, Khiftum might have jameel blood!"
Hasifufus: "NOOOOOOO... ARGH!" Mato is breathing heavily.
Mato: "Huff, huff, huff. We did it." Lettu: "Yeah, hehe." Students: "That was amazing master."
Asad: "I'll take Mato. Hey Duad, take Lettu and come to my laboratory so I could heal them."
Duad: "Yes."
Lettu and Mato fist bump.
Lettu and Mato: "Heh heh."
Lettu thinks to himself: "He's amazing and strong. But I'll still surpass him."

Peace has returned to the earth for now. Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! The Epic Party!

One more thing guys. We made a new story called Dragon Ball Hifz wiki. It's just for the moves and transformations and who they are based off in Dragon Ball Z. So be sure to check it out and we will talk to you guys later!