Brave Sacrifice

Lettu: "I think I have to use it now. I'm sorry Mato. But I have to sacrifice myself for everyone. I never wanted you to know I have this technique. It's the INALAHA technique, but this is another version. This one has such power, it kills and exterminates everything near it. I will use it on Ifran, since he was my student to take care of. And when I'm gone, I'm sure you will be able to take Amir on, after all he's slightly weaker than Ifran. I'm sorry, my best friend, I'm making you struggle.
Mato: "LETTU DON'T YOU DARE DO IT! I WONT FORGIVE YOU!"
Lettu: "Please, forgive me."
Mato tries to grab Lettu but Lettu hits Mato's neck while he was off guard. Mato now is unable to move.
Lettu: "You should be able to move after a minute or so, so Amir is your responsibility."
Mato: "NO LETTU!!!"
Lettu faces Ifran.
Lettu: "I WILL USE IT ON YOU! IFRAN!!! YOU WERE MY STUDENT WHICH NEVER LISTENED. DIE NOW... AND HERE."
Ifran: "Heh, mortal talk, right Amir. Amir? Uh, Amir, you there?"
Amir: "Ifran, d-d-do you feel that... IT'S SUCH A HUMONGOUS POWER LEVEL COMING FROM ONLY HIM!" Ifran: Your right! NO WAY!!!"
Lettu charges at Ifran with immense speed and he self destructs. A huge explosion occurs but since Mato and Amir were a bit far away from them, they didn't get caught in the explosion. Mato starts crying.
Amir: "Heh, what a loser. He exploded him self for nothing. What a waste." Mato: "IT WASN'T A WASTE! HE TOOK DOWN IFRAN WITH HIM!!!" Then out of the smoke of the explosion, a barrier was their. In the barrier was Ifran!
Ifran and Amir: "Your a goner now."
Mato: "No, NOOOO! LETTU!!!" RGH! YOU'VE TWO MADE ME REALLY MAD NOW! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Mato transformed into a Super Jameel except now, he has more strands of hair and small Sparks of lighting are around him. He also has a really huge power boost.
Ifran: "His power... Impossible! Its overwhelming!!!"
Amir: "HOW!!!"
Mato: "Don't think only you have rage."
Mato starts fighting Ifran and Amir. He is beating them up easily.
Ifran and Amir: "No way... WE CANT DIE YET!"
Mato punches, kicks and shoots beams at Amir and Ifran over and over.
Amir and Ifran: "NOOOOO!"
Mato: "Huff, huff, huff. Your finished!  MILLAH... HA-"
Suddenly Mato's form is gone and he reverts to his base form.
Mato: "AKH! WHAT- HAPPENED! I HAD SUCH IMMENSE POWER! IT SEEMS EVEN MY RAGE HAS LIMITS!"
Ifran: "HAHA! NOW YOUR BACK TO THE PUNY SELF YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE! NOW DIE!
Amir: "No brother, don't you think we are supposed to torture him? He is a filthy mortal after all."
Ifran: "You have a point."
Ifran and Amir torture Mato over and over. The shoot beams but purposely miss his vital spots.
Mato: "ARGH"
Ifran: "Ahhh, that felt good. I thinks its time now we kill him. Right? We do have more fun back at earth."
Amir: "Ooooooh! I can't wait to torture them."
Ifran and Amir shoot a thin beam at Mato, aiming for his heart. The beam is going toward him. But someone blocked it.
Unknown person: "I WONT LET YOU KILL MATO, NOR TORTURE THE PEOPLE!"

Who is this person that saved Mato? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! From The Other World!