Rage!

Mato wakes up to a gunshot. He tries to wake up Lettu but he wouldn't wake up because he was VERY TIRED from yesterday's training. So Mato went downstairs. What he saw was Badul Ghani dead on the floor and two people skimming through the drawer's. Mato started crying and they spotted him.
Thieves: "You're next kid!"
Mato: "You killed old man, he took care of me and taught me... AND YOU KILLED HIM! AAAAAAARGH YOU MADE ME MAD!!!" Mato transformed into something unknown and now has dark blue hair, dark blue eyes and a dark blue aura coming out of him. Thieves: "Hey what's going on with'em uh."
Mato charged at them, they tried shooting at him but he blocks it and then kills them with ease.
He eventually wakes up Lettu and tells him everything. Lettu starts crying. They don't know what to do so they bury the bodies and go to the city, sad.
Mato: "Lettu cheer up, remember what gramps Badul said? After people die, they go to a better place."
Lettu: "I know. But we can never see him again..."
Mato: "Yeah, I can't agree more."
They continue walking more into the city, thinking what to do.

What was that transformation Mato pulled off? What will happen to both of them? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Wanderer's!