A Battle Between Two Powerful Warriors! Mato Vs Lettu!

Lettu raises his head up.
Lettu: "I accept!!!"
Mato: "Hehe!"
Lettu: "I don't know what train you've been doing and how much stronger you've gotten. Well I guess it's time to find out now!"
They both flew back, took fighting stances and powered up.
Mato: "I've been waiting for this moment. I've become stronger Lettu! You'll see now!"
Lettu: "I'm just glad you didn't say you surpassed me.
Because overconfidence always pisses me off."
Mato: "Oh... Hehe, I've surpassed you Lettu."
Lettu: "Rgh... Your pissing me off!" Suddenly, Lettu charged at Mato and tried to punch him but Mato blocked it with his arm.
Mato: "Haha... this is gonna be fun match!"
They both continued fighting. Meanwhile, Asad and all the other students felt the energy of them fighting.
Asad "What is that! Mato and Lettu are fighting?!"
All of the students group up near the dojo.
Duad: "Should we go to see them?"
Dawd: "Well, I don't know. Either way, class is gonna start soon. Their probabaly just sparring. We should stay here for them to come back."

Meanwhile, Mato and Lettu continue fighting.
Lettu hits him with a barrage of punches but Mato blocked all of them.
Mato: "I know your trying to make your power equal to mine...
Hehe, c'mon... No holding back!"
Mato goes full power in his base.
Lettu also goes full power in his base.
Lettu: "I'm full power and his energy is equal to mine! Damn, I can't believe in such a short time, you've become equal to me in my base form with your base form! But there's only one way to know for sure!"
Lettu charged at Mato and they continue fighting.
Lettu tries to punch Mato but he blocks it. Mato finds an opening and punches him. Lettu punches him back. They both are fighting equally.
Lettu: "No way! It's true! His base form is equal to mine! How Mato, just how?! How did you get so strong?!"
Mato: "Sorry but I hate being number 2! The only thing that motivates me is not strength of others, it's my own will! Where there is a will, there is a way!"

Meanwhile, the students are sensing the fight...
Asad: "Their energy is as equal as Saifullah's 2nd transformations full power!
And it's nothing but Mato and Lettu's base!"
Students: "Amazing!"

Lettu: "C'mon, go Super Jameel.
I wanna see how much you've improved."
Mato: "I will. Only if you go Super Bount."
Lettu: "I just don't think your ready for that yet."
Mato: "Talk about overconfidence!"
Lettu: "What did you say!"
Mato: "Ugh, fine. Either way, I'll prove that I'm ready to face that form.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Mato went Super Jameel.
They continue fighting.
Mato tries to punch Lettu but Lettu blocks it.
Lettu tries to strike him back but Mato blocks it and punches him. He then punches him again.
Lettu: "Impressive! You might actually just make me go Super Bou-"
Mato punches Lettu.
Lettu: "Rgh! C'mon, I was saying something!"
Mato: "Well, I don't wanna hear it! Just go Super Bount! I'll beat you!"
Lettu: "Hehe, alright your overconfidence has gone over the wall.
You've pissed me off even more!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Lettu goes Super Bount.
Mato: "Now you talkin'!"
Lettu and Mato charge at each other. They continue fighting with impressive speed and power.
They exchange blows and are evenly matched.
Lettu punches Mato and Mato punches him back.

Meanwhile, the students are in awe of the power they're sensing right now.
Students: "A-A-AMAZING!"
Dawd: "Ok! That's it! You call that sparring! It's an all out match!"
Asad: "Yeah..."
Students: "Both of there energies alone is strong as Saifullah's last transformation!
Master Lettu has gotten stronger but Mato has gotten even more stronger! Infact, he's completely equal to
Master Lettu!
Asad thinking: "So I see. For 5 months, Mato's been training really hard with my gravity machine in order to surpass him!
5 months...
He's equal to Lettu in 5 months and for Lettu, it took more than 1 year and that's with unlimited stamina! Mato... Just what happened.
I didn't expect my machine to make you this strong.
No... That's weird...
It can't be only my machine... He probably had to take breaks in between..."

Mato and Lettu fight. Who will win? How did Mato catch up to Lettu in such a short time? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Motivation!