Lettu Vs Hasifufus!

Hasifufus: "Well then, have a taste of this!" Hasifufus started charging toward Lettu and hit him with a peculiar attack. It was a purple ki blast, however instead of Lettu blocking it, it hit him and prevented his movement.
Hasifufus: "HAHAHAHAHA! LETS SEE HOW YOU BLOCK MY ATTACKS WHEN YOU CANT MOVE!"
Lettu: "Crap! This is not good! Looks like I have to use it. Ki Unleashed! HAAAAAAAA!!"
Suddenly, there was a huge explosion. Hasifufus got hit by a bunch of rocks and got mad.
Hasifufus: "A LITTLE TIME, THAT'S ALL YOU'VE BOUGHT!!! RAAAAAAAGH!"
Hasifufus shot a bunch of death beams all over the area. Then, something hit him in the chest and went through his body.
Hasifufus: "BRAAGHHH!" He spit out a bunch of blood.
Hasifufus: "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT! Stupid bastard... AREN'T MARTIAL ARTISTS SUPPOSED TO HAVE PRIDE?! THERE'S NO PRIDE IN ATTACKING FROM THE SHADOWS LIKE A COWARD!"
Lettu: "Oh don't worry, because in about 10 seconds, you're gonna wish I stayed in the shadows!"
Hasifufus: "WHAT! WHERE ARE YOU TALKING FROM! Damn it!! I can barely sense his energy anywhere! What kind of technique is this?!" Mato: "Hehe, that's the ultimate trick he developed!
Get ready, Hasifufus!"
Hasifufus: "Shut up! You stupid IMBECILE! Take this! ULTRA 7 O'CLOCK MEGA DEATH BLAST! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!"
Mato: "SHIT!!"
Suddenly someone blocked it! Out of the smoke appeared Lettu!
Hasifufus: "WHAT! WHAT WAS THAT!?"
Lettu: "Argh... There goes my 30 seconds... Hehe... At this point..." Hasifufus: "HAHA... IT SEEMS THAT IT HAS A TIME LIMIT. THAT SPEED YOU'VE DEVELOPED WORKS FOR ONLY A FEW SECONDS, HAHA!" Hasifufus punches Lettu over and over. Suddenly a beam come near Hasifufus. Hasifufus easily dodges it though.

Who shot the beam at Hasifufus? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Hasifufus Finished?!