Restoration

Asad: "The spaceship will take me 2 week's to build. So till then, take rest and train."
Mato: "So is it like the bount and jameel spaceship?"
Asad: "No. It's different."
Mato: "I see. You can go now Asad. See you tomorrow!"
Asad: "I have one quick question. How does your teleportation technique work?"
Mato: "I lock on to a presence and I teleport there. So let's say for example, someone powers up and has a huge energy level, they are also far away, there is a chance I can teleport there, but, it'll strain me a lot. But if someone has a small energy level and I never sensed their energy, I will not able to teleport. But if someone has a small energy and I've sensed it before, I should be able to teleport."
Asad: "So you can't teleport as far as something that's 100 light years away?"
Mato: "Definitely not! I probably can but I need a lock on! I've never even went there before! Ugh. Well, Besides that, see you later Asad."
Asad: "You too!" Asad leaves the dojo. But somebody else comes in.
Mato: "Is that you Master Khiftum! Its been a long time!!!"
Master Khiftum: "I have no right to be called Master. You guys fought powerful evil people while I was scared. How ashamed I should be to not join the battlefield and help. So that's why I've disbanded my school. In order to train here and get rid of my fear. Is that okay... Master."
Mato: "Of course! 50 dollars each month and you start! But I have to tell you something. I learned one of your moves! And I was able to defeat an enemy!"
Khiftum: "I thought my move required a lot of skill, even for a super alien like you! Haha!"
Mato: "I have an idea. Lettu died trying to save me. He sacrificed himself. But we are going to resurrect him with something. I don't know what, but its on another planet. I want you to join me. I'll give you like, Uhhh, A private class?"
Khiftum: "What?! Mater Lettu died?! That's the first thing that you should've told me!
Mato: "My bad."
Mato tells Khiftum about bounts, jameels and the ancient art.
Mato: "The reason im telling you this is because you have the ancient art. You should do a DNA test. Ask Asad. He's Capsule Corporation owner. He is a scientist also. He can help. We might also find out if you have bount or jameel blood due to the ancient art you possess!"
Khiftum: "Thats so cool!!! I will ask Asad. But I don't know when though.
But besides that, I would definitely accompany you on your journey to resurrect Lettu, even if there's no private class. But that does sound cool. So when do we go?!"
Mato: "Two week's. I'll rest for now due to my injuries. You should train though. Who knows what type of people live there? Right?"
Khiftum: "Yep. I'm glad to know I can accompany you. But I got to go now. Later Mato! See you tomorrow!"
Mato: "See you tomorrow too!"

Khiftum is accompanying Mato on his journey to resurrect Lettu. But will the people be friend or foe? Next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Great Potential!